Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (silverlude)      Join Date: Apr 2004       02-29-2012, 10:48 AM Reply   
This company exemplifies what true customer service should be. Throughout my dealings with them since I purchased my VTX last fall I have been truely impressed with their patience and expert service with my boat system. Justin in sales,Omar in customer service,John in technical and of course Tim White. From many questions,return phone calls, to instal - application advise has been fantastic. Makes me proud of american entrepenureship. I only wish many other companies in the industry would be this customer friendly,even at the expense of some profit.
I would also like to mention Tim White @ Scream Marine in Dallas Tx, he has also been great to deal with as well, as they installed the system in 08' and I have since purchased more gear as even tho I am in Indiana he has also returned calls, answered questions ect.. at a level that can only be described as "fantastic". I just thought I owed it to them all to mention my experience as we live in a world where many complain when they don't get the service and advise they feel we should.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-29-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
Customer service seems to be a lost art in today's society. I wish all companies would treat their customers like that.
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-29-2012, 7:12 PM Reply   
Amen!!! They treat their dealers very well too.
Old     (roomservice)      Join Date: Dec 2006       02-29-2012, 8:32 PM Reply   
They're like that because they're not real people, just automated pre-recorded responses.
just kidding, they are what the wake community is all about.

Last edited by roomservice; 02-29-2012 at 8:35 PM. Reason: typo