Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (johnson0505)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-11-2008, 12:35 PM Reply   
Flipping channels last night and come across her wakeboarding on a date. I think she has a show on VH1 is were it was at.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-11-2008, 12:42 PM Reply   
I'm sure living near Lake Tarpon she's been out a time or two.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-11-2008, 12:57 PM Reply   
they make bindings and boards that big?

jk she is HOT. She would prolly pound me into the ground for fun. My buddy ran into Linda at the CVS at the beach last month and she was in a bikini.......not a pretty sight to say the least.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       08-11-2008, 1:02 PM Reply   
Her date ate it on a heelside backroll. They were rolling a new Nautique though.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-11-2008, 1:05 PM Reply   
Brooke thinned down a little. She's looking hot.
Old    dabigkahuna            08-11-2008, 1:05 PM Reply   
Yea, I saw it last night also. Too bad the date didn't give her better instructions on how to get up, they just dragged her around until she gave up. I think if she got up she would have loved the sport, but she kinda got bummed out because she didn't get up. Probably won't see another episode with wakeboarding.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-11-2008, 4:33 PM Reply   
Was wondering if her flotation devices were real, but it didn't take much investigation to learn the answer ;)
Old     (andy13)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-11-2008, 5:58 PM Reply   
yeah i saw the rerun today, he just sat there and talked to his buddy while she got dragged over the top of her board time and time again, besides the falling on the backroll he had some other tricks, but his first jump was a straight air ad i was thinking oh i hope he does more than just straight airs on national tv
Old     (steve_b)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-11-2008, 7:04 PM Reply   
She is one hot dude.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-11-2008, 7:22 PM Reply   
brooke looks better with her clothes on. she gets her ass jeens from her father. she had one eoisode where she had on a thong and she had to cover up before she went over to some kiteboarders and asked them to come to her house party.
Old     (treycleaton)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-12-2008, 4:25 PM Reply   
Her chick roomate is hotter...
Old     (kyle_neumann)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-12-2008, 9:12 PM Reply   
jo shmoe- lol. i saw that scene too.. it was so random of her to do that on a beach IMO.

cosmocat- agreed.
Old     (wesley_is_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-12-2008, 10:14 PM Reply   
The nautique they were driving was pimpin. Didn't she break up with him though? He didn't seem too excited in the boat. he didn't tell her how to even get up. He just shoved her off into the water and told her to try her best lol...

^^And I also agree with cosmocat above^^