Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2008, 11:12 AM Reply   
Just topped off the moho and boat with various fuels and fluids. Outta here as soon as Crash gets his ace home from work. Can't wait, see ya'll there.
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-01-2008, 12:23 PM Reply   
See you up there BCP.....O and the sex star will be launched tonight for a mission if ya know what i mean!!! 3 bottles of jager should last till at least sat right?
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-01-2008, 12:47 PM Reply   
Tego you still got a bottle of jager at my house. Aslo what time you getting up there I want to pick up the keg tonight but I don't want to carry it up those stairs by myself. May be if I would have ordered the P90X a while ago.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-01-2008, 12:55 PM Reply   
Mike.... just drink half of it before you carry it up.. It'll go way easier that way.
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-01-2008, 12:59 PM Reply   
I don't think my wife and I can handle that by ourselves. I might have to recruit some people!
Old     (mcx2ryd)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-01-2008, 1:01 PM Reply   
Man I wish I was in NorCal... My lake is STILL frozen solid! hahaha.. and you speak of 59-62 degree water.. That is trunk temps you wusses! Have a heck of a time ppl. One day I may make it. Just have to drive 2000+ miles to get there.
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-01-2008, 1:02 PM Reply   
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME JEALOUS...LOOKS LIKE I MAY HAVE TO MAKE THE 5 HOUR DRIVE FROM L.A. WITH OR WITHOUT MY COHORTS...SO...IF I COME ALONE YOU SUCKAS BETTER BE HOSPITABLE!

BRODIE...OR ANYONE ELSE...GOT ANY ROOM ON THE FLOOR...I'LL KICK IN SOME CASH! HOWEVER...HOTEL ROOMS ON VACATION FOR ME USUALLY TURN OUT TO ONLY BE A STORAGE PLACE FOR ALL THE CLOTHES I NEVER CHANGED INTO BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY PARTYING TO SLEEP. HA!

AND CIE...I HAVE A BUNCH OF OLD EXTREME GEAR STUFF (STICKERS, SHIRTS, BINDING TOOLS, NEWT JUICE, ETC.) I CAN THROW INTO THE RAFFLE.

OH...AND WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE POKER GAME? LET'S DO IT...I NEED TO FINANCE THE GAS FOR THE TRIP SOMEHOW RIGHT?

CIE GUYS...ANY RIDING GOING ON? WOULD LOVE TO RIDE BENIND THE BONE CRUSHER...I'LL BRING SOME NEW DEPSWA FOR YOU GUYS TO CHECK OUT.

DAMN...I FEEL AN EXPENSIVE DRUNKIN' WEEKEND COMING UP! YEEHAW!
Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       05-01-2008, 1:08 PM Reply   
DAVID W. ARE YOU GOING THIS YEAR? WE NEED SOME MORE PICS OF YOU THAT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ON A BAD ACID TRIP! HA!

OH...WHERE'S BUFFALOW? ANYONE KNOW IF HE'S GONNA BE ROLLIN'? HAVEN'T SEEN HIM OR TALKED TO HIM IN A WHILE.

I THINK I'M SHOOTING TO LEAVE TOMORROW SOMETIME...HIT ME UP IF YOU WANNA HANG WITH "THE NOON!"

DAN
Old     (wakeeater2003)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-01-2008, 2:09 PM Reply   
I am out! Let the vacation begin. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old    walt            05-01-2008, 2:30 PM Reply   

quote:

OH...WHERE'S BUFFALOW? ANYONE KNOW IF HE'S GONNA BE ROLLIN'? HAVEN'T SEEN HIM OR TALKED TO HIM IN A WHILE.

He told me that he would make it up at some point but didn't say when.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-01-2008, 2:34 PM Reply   
I'm out see you there. GOOD TIMES, everyone drive safe.
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-01-2008, 5:05 PM Reply   
Just got done riding. 61 degree water and trunkin it. Cabana 16 stop by if your camping.

Jealous? Haha
Old     (brianbass)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-01-2008, 10:16 PM Reply   
FINALLY HERE. See ya soon =0 ??? GOT BASS ???
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-01-2008, 11:07 PM Reply   
OHHHHHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH