Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-11-2012, 2:54 PM Reply   
Switching from my Ronix Ones this year and looking for some input from anyone that has ridden either of the Vantage, Soven or Watson Bindings. I'm looking for something with a lot of flex to poke grabs and something that I can leave the uppers loose because I like to eject on hard falls. Any constructive input would be appreciated!
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-11-2012, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanw209 View Post
Switching from my Ronix Ones this year and looking for some input from anyone that has ridden either of the Vantage, Soven or Watson Bindings. I'm looking for something with a lot of flex to poke grabs and something that I can leave the uppers loose because I like to eject on hard falls. Any constructive input would be appreciated!
sorry can't help but i saw the 209 in your name are you from northern cal?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-11-2012, 3:03 PM Reply   
Yes he is.

Giving up the One's eh Ryan? I tried a pair on after we rode Saturday. They feel nice and cush!
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       01-11-2012, 3:10 PM Reply   
oh really? me too! you guys ever ride on hogan?
Old    sperbet            01-11-2012, 3:14 PM Reply   
Vantages are the softest of those three. I just rode a pair of last years watsons for the first time a few days ago. They are pretty stiff. My Sovens from few years prior to that are somehwere between the Vantage and Watson. If your looking for a soft LF binding you may also want to look at the Bonifay's
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            01-11-2012, 4:22 PM Reply   
I have the '11 Soven, '11 Watson and now '12 Bonifays. I would def say the vantages will give you more flex. Watsons have more flex than the other 2 I listed. Hell my new Bonifays are downright uncomfortable...I hope they break in!
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-12-2012, 9:34 AM Reply   
Shoot I'm an idiot. I meant the Shane's instead of the Sovens. I've been starring at the LF website for so long trying to decide which ones I want that they all blend together.

Logan- Yes I live in Lodi. I camped at Hogan last year once but I don't normally take my boat up there. I usually ride on the Delta or the River in Walnut Grove on my boat or Disco or Folsom on friends boats.

Jarrod- Yea I got put on the Lft Coast LF Team so the ones have to go ;( I'm gonna miss them though...

Scott and LR3w8kbdrdr Thanks for the input guys!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-12-2012, 9:45 AM Reply   
Congrats! You deserve it. No more cross dressing for you!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            01-12-2012, 11:55 AM Reply   
And i meant i have the '12 Shanes...kept calling them the bonifays lol. def enjoy my watsons more but then again the Shanes have only been ridden once so far.