Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    natlchamp2k4            02-08-2005, 9:35 AM Reply   
just got my new parks for 250 bucks. i initailly bought a new 04 from grizzly sports off ebay and they sent me an email that i could upgrade to the 05 for only 20 bucks, its a factory blem but i dont really care. saved me some cash and i got a new board!
Old     (cs1094)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-09-2005, 11:14 AM Reply   
Thats where I got my parks from 04. I was stoked when they offered me the same deal.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-09-2005, 11:43 AM Reply   
Jamie and Cody-

Tell me how they ride i might get one depending on the reviews please give some info! ALl info will be great!
Peace-
Zach
Old    natlchamp2k4            02-09-2005, 11:58 AM Reply   
dude i wont be able to ride until late May. I run track at Texas Tech and the season wont be over till then so i got a while. I just get to look at all my new gear sitting in my room.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-09-2005, 1:24 PM Reply   
aww thats too bad well i guess ill just have to get my info from someone else thanks

late,
zach
Old     (kopp210)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-09-2005, 2:41 PM Reply   
I like the 05 shape better than the old shape. It is pretty much the same, (fast, lots of pop) except the step down rail makes it more predictable. If I wasn't edging hard, the old shape would sometimes slip out randomly, the new one doesn't.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-09-2005, 10:30 PM Reply   
The bottom shape of the 04 is the same as the 05. We held them up next to eachother at the boat show with the dealer and he couldn't see any difference either.
Top shape looks cool though.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-10-2005, 6:33 PM Reply   
Jamie

What other new stuff did you get you mentioned you look at all your new gear what else did ya get?

Zach
Old    natlchamp2k4            02-11-2005, 9:46 AM Reply   
I got a set of demoed 03 highback's off ebay for $130.00 and a jetpilot non uscg side enrty vest from buywake.com. I getting all this new stuff cause we had just got back from the lake and we were tired so we just left our boards and stuff in my boat cause we were going back out the next morning. well, we got up my two boards were gone, my roomates was still there, there were four ropes in the boat and a life jacket and all they took were my two boards( a 2001 146 element honeycomb w/ 02 highbacks, and a older hyperlite with one size fits all bindings) but still. anyway, i had to learn my lesson the hard way, take your sh*t outta the baot when you live in a neighborhood of college kids(which i also am).