Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    boardline23            08-02-2004, 7:01 PM Reply   
You guys have towers, big lakes, nice boards, great wakes, fat sacks. I have a HO dragon with standerd bindings and a red and white accurate rope and a pylon. We wake board with water no longer than 1 mile no wider than 1/2mile. Only smooth water is from 10-11:30 5-7 during the weekends. My two friends and me share oneboard the HO and go behind his 1997 bayliner. no wake what so ever no girls except his girlfriend. So stop feeling sorry for yourself. "Poor me I need new speakers and lights for my Monster tower." "I am made that I fell." crap like that we face plant 5 times every run, but we get back up and try the move 10 more times even though we won't get it that session and then when we are dead we go again. So stop crying and start riding because someone has it worse than you, and someone has it worse than me

Sorry i just had to get my emotions out about people who feel like their Malibu boat sucks and crap like that. No Hard Feelings

Shut Up and Ride
Old    boardline23            08-02-2004, 7:04 PM Reply   
Please donate to The Matt Norville Wakeboard Foundation. We execpt wakeboards, ropes, wakeskates, lifevest, cash, etc. When we receive your gift we will send you a letter to let you know how the gift was used, so include you adresse. Make all checks payable to Matt Norville.

E-mail The Matt Norville Wakeboard Foundation @
Boardline22@comcast.net
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-02-2004, 7:24 PM Reply   
nice try man. We have all been there once in our life. Unless your dad is a rich doctor and buys you a new x-star every year. I used to ride a 25hp flatboat. It took 2 minutes to get to top speed of 16mph. Luckily my dad forked over some cash for a ski boat...still not a wakeboard boat but it does the job. Keep it up and you will get a decent boat. For wake, add some ballast of some kind. No boat has a nice wake without some ballast.
Old    boardline23            08-02-2004, 7:31 PM Reply   
no room for ballast
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-02-2004, 7:41 PM Reply   
ok, bring some fat chicks...sorry only way to weight.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-02-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
what i can say is that i dont spit on anybody i could have a great wakeboard boat, but if i want to say, i need some speakers for my tower i will said it, and you you dont have to tell me to shut up if i want to talk, it's not our fault if we have the chance to have the best things to do our fav sports, maybe you have something better than anyone, so dont be mad at people for that !!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-02-2004, 9:13 PM Reply   
lewzer
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-03-2004, 9:37 AM Reply   
I was going to send you a wakeboard but I saw you wrote "We execpt wakeboards, ropes, wakeskates, lifevest, cash, etc."

except: To leave out; exclude

So I guess you don't want the wakeboard. Had you written "accept" I would have donated to your cause.

Cest la vie

Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-03-2004, 9:38 AM Reply   
Hey Matt,

Why would anyone give you anything, after you insulted them with you broad generalization. I know when I'm asking for hand-outs, (not that I ask for hand-outs) I'm usually nice to the people I'm asking. So maybe you should re-think your foundations marketing plan.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-03-2004, 9:54 AM Reply   
I must concur with your statement Shawn.

You DA MAN!

=DMC=
Old    crowe            08-03-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
Excuse me, i need talent, board,bindings,boat,rope,truck,lake,a second and a third. If anyone can spare these essentials, i would greatly appreciate it. Oh and those who have nice things, nothng but spoiled rich jerks.....

~DMC~}
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 10:01 AM Reply   
Matt do you post that same stupid paragraph about free shwag everywhere you go? I think I have seen it in wbm, alliance and on here at least a dozen times. aint no one gonna give your unoriginal ass anything. thank god you left off the part about being willing to pay shipping on any air nautiques sent to you for free bc it was getting old....verry old!
Old     (vertproductions)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-03-2004, 10:13 AM Reply   
i cant beleive all the little babys out there. matt and whoever the da man club is need to stop writing about others and hating on people
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 10:27 AM Reply   
whoa whoa whoa dmc is not the problem! they are keeeping it real. it is little focks like Matt Norville who playa hate just bc my boat has a built in shower/heater/lube gun and tons of other feutures that will never be used. how r u gonna claim you are poor when u have a 97 whatever that floats and there are children starving in bosnia!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 10:34 AM Reply   
Right on Ringo.
Old    crowe            08-03-2004, 10:47 AM Reply   
Way to stick up for the cause Ringo!

~DMC~
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-03-2004, 10:53 AM Reply   
Ringo, We would like you to join DMC - DA MAN CLUB? Do you accept this invitation?
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 11:10 AM Reply   
oh heellll yeah. hope you got the enough reef chicks to go round!
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-03-2004, 11:23 AM Reply   
Welcome to the da man club Ringo...im sure you will be an assett to the team. What's your AIM name?
~DMC~
Old     (vertproductions)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-03-2004, 11:29 AM Reply   
firts of all man i dont know what cause you guys are sticking up for. and how do you guys keep it real by talking about your boat and your man club and your favorite board on every single post. and then you guys gang up on some kid.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-03-2004, 11:44 AM Reply   
Arian - Did you not find anything the least bit rude about your buddy Matt's post? Then to top it off he asks for free gear. I'm not sure about you but thats not how I go about business.
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 11:46 AM Reply   
that is sooooooo exactly what we do.....talk shi%, gang up, and then talk about the same shi& again. In all actuality we go to work, shoot the shi$ on wakeworld all day, and then go home and ride and drink beer. kinda ironic that matt started this post by bitching about people bitching hmmmmmm. now you are bitching about us entertaining ourselves till we get off work.......thats the cause we are sticking up for: doing nothing all day while getting paid for it and then go ride.
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2004, 11:48 AM Reply   
oh yeah D-dizzle M-shizzle C
Old    crowe            08-03-2004, 12:15 PM Reply   
Preach on Brotha! Preach on!!! Welcome to the new revolution!!!! ~DMC~
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-03-2004, 12:37 PM Reply   
Arian - Check your email.
Old     (rschrock)      Join Date: May 2004       08-03-2004, 12:55 PM Reply   
Dearest Matt,

1. I don't need anything, I've got it all. Excess in fact.

2. Can you have any of it? Of course not.

3. Please read this book as it will shed light on your dilemma - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0385479433/qid=1091562901/sr=ka-1/ref=pd_ka_1/102-1853538-6756104

4. What's the address of your foundation office? I have an activist or two I'd like to send your way.

Cheers,
R
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-03-2004, 1:37 PM Reply   
You know, I've got a sweet '99 Moomba with a tower. I've got fairly new boards, flat water (5 months of the year anyway) and cool sunglasses. And guess what? I owe the bank a lot of money. Who says everyone who has nice stuff is rich? I'm not even close to being rich. Last year at this time, I was riding on a $200 package, with a ski rope and a Bayliner that broke down every second day.

You want nice stuff Matt? Then make it a priority, and you'll probably be able to get a half decent wakeboat and a good board. It's not like it's a million dollars. If you don't make it your priority, then don't complain.
Old     (wakeboarder123)      Join Date: May 2004       08-03-2004, 1:55 PM Reply   
u rock ringo
preach on
Old    lunaraven            08-03-2004, 2:26 PM Reply   
Children are not starving in Bosnia. One can safely say that they dont have a better wakeboard than Matt, but they are not starving (lots of cevapi).
Old    boardline23            08-03-2004, 5:05 PM Reply   
Sorry Guys i appoligize and forget about the stuff for the foundation i take back everything i said. I apologize for any hurt feelings and nice catch A.P.

Hope there is no hard feelings
Old     (vertproductions)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-04-2004, 8:09 AM Reply   
here is the deal i work hard and deserve what i get. and all i was saying was just tell the kid that you will give him nothing instead of calling him stupid and unoriginal. also my name is adam and i am using arians log on at gb. and dont hate on gb for how i feel because i end up shipping, making, and sending out promotional products to unoriginal people that send me up to 20 e mails a day and glady try to fill each persons request. like today this young man sent me an email asking for a new gonzales and all i could send him was stickers key chain and a coozie to keep his uhhhhhh soda cold. i bet he will be stoked when he gets that in the mail. that is all i am going to say, i have no beef with your club so dont have beef with me cause i i have a bad temper when i drink crown and coke in the afternoon. and buy the new gb team video coming out soon that arian is in the process of finishing.
Old     (hymaeringo)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-04-2004, 8:16 AM Reply   
dude if I had a GB coozie i would never part with it!
Old     (vertproductions)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-04-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
email info@gatorboards.net and i can try to get you a coozie, and maybe some other swag

uh this is adam again i still dont have my own account and can only be on computer about 15 min and then back to shirts and sweatshirts all day and vinny and gator cracking the whip. make sure i know it is ringo though and i will hook it up.
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2004, 8:26 AM Reply   
arian, im dropping u an e-mail as well

mango
Old     (mango)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-04-2004, 8:26 AM Reply   
adam not arian :-)
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-04-2004, 10:41 AM Reply   
Yeah, that would be the one coozie I wouldn't loose!!!
Old    ozonerider            08-04-2004, 5:48 PM Reply   
Matt: Work real hard, vote for lower taxes, and eventually you'll be able to afford everything you want. Of course, by then you probably won't have half the time you do now to go out boarding, and the body will have reached a point where if you can do half the stuff you can do now it will take twice as long to recover from it. Not that I'm complaining at all... for me it's "better late than never" and "a man has to know his limits", and I still love to get out and ride. Just offering another perspective on it...