Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-10-2019, 8:07 AM Reply   
For only 1.65M, you can wakeboard on your own private lake, this is the lake I live on and wakeboard every day!
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9...82444102_zpid/
Attached Images
 
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-10-2019, 5:43 PM Reply   
Floriduh. The place where constant news stories come from that make California look like Utah. A place whose climate and waterways regularly welcome all flesh-eating bacterias and red tides. Humidity so thick you could cut it with a knife. Daily thunderstorms in the middle of summer. Rednecks everywhere. A place where if you see a puddle, you gotta assume there's an alligator near by. A state so flat that if you build a three story house, chances are you're the highest elevation in your town. Insects so bad that people have to not only screen their porches, they have to screen their entire back yards! Try going to a resort area and most of what you see are thuggish, gold-chain-wearing, Jersey Shore-type D-bag wops. No wonder it's so cheap to live there.

Florida... Just look at a map and you'll see why they call it the Dick of America.

Palm Beach and Naples are pretty nice to visit though.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-11-2019, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Floriduh.
Florida... Just look at a map and you'll see why they call it the Dick of America.
Thanks for ruining another thread, penis on the mind Mark, why do you think Shack built his multi-million dollar house on another lake I ride on, lake Butler? Doesn't sound like you have ever even been in Florida, One thing is true in that it rains everyday, usually in the afternoon, went for a wakeboard run this morning and going surfing now, Florida is awesome!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-13-2019, 4:50 AM Reply   
Mark has to bring his toxic personality to every thread. I don't see a single Floridian complaining about living here. Unlike the idiots that live in CA and then complain about it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2019, 5:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Thanks for ruining another thread, penis on the mind Mark, why do you think Shack built his multi-million dollar house on another lake I ride on, lake Butler? Doesn't sound like you have ever even been in Florida, One thing is true in that it rains everyday, usually in the afternoon, went for a wakeboard run this morning and going surfing now, Florida is awesome!
I’ve been to Florida twice in the last year and a half. Our best friends live there. I’ve been to Vero Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach, Orlando, Winter Park, Naples, Tampa Bay, Clearwater Beach and other places as well. I even considered moving there until I visited there. I didn’t say one untrue thing about Florida. Ever heard of a no-see-um? Is that a gator I see in the pic under the dock in front of that trailer park? Why would you brag about boarding and surfing in the summer? You also forgot to mention the fact that you gotta get out of the water every day when those thunder and lighting storms show up between noon and 2:00 every day. I can’t speak for Shack other than say, “you can take the boy out of the ghetto”.....

You wanna know the worst thing about Florida that I didn’t even mention? It’s turning purple.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-14-2019, 5:13 AM Reply   
One thing that’s sorta cool is you can buy waterfront property for cheap.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-14-2019, 7:58 AM Reply   
Purple!?!
*Gasps*
Cant imagine why that would be in this climate.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2019, 3:34 AM Reply   
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-w...lligator-pants
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       Yesterday, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I didn’t say one untrue thing about Florida. Ever heard of a no-see-um? Is that a gator I see in the pic under the dock in front of that trailer park? Why would you brag about boarding and surfing in the summer? You also forgot to mention the fact that you gotta get out of the water every day when those thunder and lighting storms show up between noon and 2:00 every day. I can’t speak for Shack other than say, “you can take the boy out of the ghetto”.....
You wanna know the worst thing about Florida that I didn’t even mention? It’s turning purple.
Not true! The rain does not start until 3 o'clock in Orlando, it might be earlier on the coasts, but there are very few days out of the entire year when I cannot wakeboard or surf! That gives me about 8 hours to be on the lake before the rain starts. I am bragging because the thunderstorms do Not stop us from riding in Florida. Heck, one day on Butler chain of lakes, a storm came in so we just boated north to the northern most lake in the chain and we were fine. Also, you have been to quite a few beaches in Florida, didn't you notice there are No bugs on the beach? Any day I am on the water, I don't even notice the humidity. You didn't see my wakesetter VLX at the dock, but you see a faux alligator? Alligators are in all the lakes down here, they don't bother me, but they might go after you! Stay away! Also, I don't live in a trailer park, it is a resort RV community and I own my land, cost me 10 bucks a day to pay for Everything, taxes, utilities, storage, upkeep, everything! Think about that next time you look at your mortgage payment, you are paying More money on interest on your mortgage, than I pay to live in a nice house, with a Big deck, on the water that's only five minutes from DisneyWorld. And I know you want to see my big Deck!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 3:04 AM Reply   
Hey, keep enjoying your affordable trailer park and wakeboarding in the thunder storms. Darwin will fix that for you soon. https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/25/us/ma...rnd/index.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 3:49 AM Reply   
Here’s another story for you to read before bragging about wakeboarding in a Florida storm, MENSA man. https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/21/us/li...ach/index.html
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       Today, 6:09 AM Reply   
You seem like a real aszhole. Good luck with all that. Maybe one day you'll make some friends.
Attached Images
 
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       Today, 6:28 AM Reply   
joeshmoe

I'm confused on the link to the Mansion and the trailer park. Is that your house for sell? Or do you boat on the same lake as that house and you have a trailer in a trailer community. I have a trailer in a golf cart community on the lake and it's great!!!!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       Today, 6:52 AM Reply   
This crazy mansion on my lake recently sold for $1.47M.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2.../47676289_zpid
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       Today, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
joeshmoe, I'm confused on the link to the Mansion and the trailer park. Is that your house for sell? Or do you boat on the same lake as that house and you have a trailer in a trailer community. I have a trailer in a golf cart community on the lake and it's great!!!!
No, the house is not mine that is for sale, the house is on the same lake I ride on. My boat is on the north side of the lake, where it's more protected, the Mansion is in the middle of the lake and not protected very well, I have never seen a boat docked there.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       Today, 8:51 AM Reply   
Sounds good.

Coming from a furniture Designer I love how they have a 1.65 million dollar house but still but furniture from the clearance section of Rooms To Go.

I'll never understand.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       Today, 10:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesstalkmoreride View Post
You seem like a real aszhole. Good luck with all that. Maybe one day you'll make some friends.
LOL!!! Awesome post. That was really funny. You just made my day.

Florida (especially Orlando) is still an armpit though.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:36 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us