Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (booboo7353)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-03-2007, 10:11 AM Reply   
I want one of those dern fly high tower extensions but unfortunately im not a millionaire. Has anyone made one from scratch if so were did you get the materials i know i can make it as long as i can find some hardware to mount to the tower. Please help
Thanks ben
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-03-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
If you are short on money I wouldn't waste any on a produce or replica that is going to have little effect.
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-03-2007, 3:41 PM Reply   
here ya go ben! http://www.wakeboardnj.com/projects/Projects/features1-%20pole.htm
Old     (nasty530)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-03-2007, 3:56 PM Reply   
Please dont take offense KG but that is pretty ghetto and not what he was asking for. He is looking for a tower EXTENSION. Have you tried a metal fab shop Ben? I had my entire tower built for $1k and it is better than ANY aftermarket one I have ever seen and some of the factory towers. Just an idea...
Old     (bbking)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-03-2007, 6:21 PM Reply   
does it help that much? i mean you'd have to be jumping reeeaaally high to get that high

as the saying goes "put you're money towards lessons" its not really a saying but people often suggest it and i hear it helps a lot!
Old     (wakescene)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-03-2007, 8:43 PM Reply   
hey my bad, I misread the original post. But to my own credit I did build that pole in 1997 far before we had good examples of what these poles were supposed to have been, so no offense taken whatsoever.
Old     (nasty530)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-04-2007, 7:42 PM Reply   
Sorry KG if it sounded like I was baggin on ya, my bad it was not intended like that.