Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (peeejay)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-17-2003, 1:33 PM Reply   
a place in manteca sells these for 1000 with 1 light 1100 if you want a light facing each direction. they will load them with kickers or fosgates. reminds me of the skylon IIIs with lights

Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-17-2003, 3:32 PM Reply   
Looks great. Only, I would prefer NO light - just looks bad and collects dust.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-17-2003, 7:42 PM Reply   
the finish on the tower is unique, kinda diggin the marble effect. The wiring to those lights are hideous, kinda not diggin the unprofessional install.
Old    whitechocolate            05-18-2003, 9:23 AM Reply   
From What I can tell form the Photo : They look Great' Im sure the wireing can be cleaned up(no big beal) But the lay out for the speaker's look's Great & I think the Light is cool. The finish is a Translusant Powerdcoat, The Aluminum is sanded with a hand grinder and the scratches show threw the paint, That give's it the swirl effect, I haven't seen this finish on a tower yet another cool Idea. This looks like a Stereo Shop "PJ" maby you could give the Name and Phone # any I dea what they cost$$ Thanks
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-19-2003, 10:15 AM Reply   
Trimetric specialties makes them. 510 791-2922 ask for Rick tell him Chris from L.A. sent you and you will get the hook up direct from the factory. Any color and any combo you want including 8". Each set is custom made and they are built like a brick house. I have the same set up in black just haven't loaded them yet. Great quality and great prices. All of my wiring is internal through the tower, a little more work but a cleaner look.
Old     (hatepwcs)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-19-2003, 10:16 AM Reply   
BTW I passed on the lights.
Old    mmascari            05-19-2003, 10:29 AM Reply   
I think that is at Audio Pros in Manteca. I just had my boat there last week to have a tower box installed (4-6x9). They do really good work. Ask for Randy, he does all the Marine installations. By the way, Grant, the amps that I bought from you worked out great, and the tower is now kicking.
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-19-2003, 10:49 AM Reply   
here are the bad boys from Trimetric. Rick is very good people. tell him Ty and Chris sent you. reasonably priced and top shelf fabrication.

Old    whitechocolate            05-19-2003, 11:12 AM Reply   
Mark Good to Here you got youe Speakers on the tower the Box Looks Great

Hey Ty What's the Deal with that Flag Holder It looks good
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-19-2003, 11:36 AM Reply   
..Speakers are nice Where can I call to get info & pricing on them??

www.wakeon.com
Old    cws_kahuna            05-19-2003, 12:17 PM Reply   
Those look pretty nice, that flag holder could get some use on my boat for sure.
Old    loudliquid1221            05-19-2003, 2:24 PM Reply   
Yo Mark, i like the speaker box, i just dont like how squared off it is. I have the loud liquid box and it is amazing. Its light weight and produces unreal sound. It pumps out a lot to. It is based out of Rancho Cordova so its not like it is days away from maneteca.

Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-19-2003, 2:29 PM Reply   
the flag holder is bitchin. i had him build it for me but have not picked it up yet. it is sweet. mounts anywhere and rotates to match tower slope.

call rick at trimetric. 510 791-2922
Old    mmascari            05-19-2003, 3:19 PM Reply   
Is the Loud Liquid box fiberglass or aluminum? I agree and like the rounded box better, but too late for that. It serves its purpose.

What's the cost on the flag holder? I have been wanting one of those for a while.
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-19-2003, 3:22 PM Reply   
not sure. he is supposed to get back to me
Old    loudliquid1221            05-19-2003, 5:40 PM Reply   
The box is a plastic of some sort, but very sturdy. FOr the time being, but ill defenetly post if anything happens