Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old     (nawakwa1)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-12-2004, 3:40 AM Reply   
I am looking for a pair of 6 1/2" tower speakers.
I want something with beautifully machined details (liek the new Wake Designs racks). Has any one seen anything new that is not out there yet?
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-12-2004, 6:07 AM Reply   
What is your budget? Watch the next few issues of the magazines, I know of at least three new tower accessory companies coming to market.
Old     (nawakwa1)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-12-2004, 8:38 AM Reply   
hello,
Thanks for the response.
Budget is not an issue, just looking for something really unique.
Old     (doubleup)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-12-2004, 9:23 AM Reply   
I'm going with the new Titan Alpha 1's. They are pretty and come with MB Q's
Old     (x10wakerider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-12-2004, 10:05 AM Reply   
I just got a pair of defcom III's (chrome) and they look and sound great. They are not the newest thing out but they look great!
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-12-2004, 10:34 AM Reply   
Most unique and best quality speakers.
Fusion.
Old     (nawakwa1)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-12-2004, 10:42 AM Reply   
I will probably end up with Fusion, I just wanted to check if there was anything else out there as nice as fusion.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-12-2004, 6:17 PM Reply   
I saw the Fusion speakers at our local boat show and the detail of workmanship is beyond any other tower speaker out there. If no budget constraints exist it is some very serious bling! I have not heard from people who have listened to them yet but would expect them to sound great based on the detail of the cans.
Old    whitevlx            03-12-2004, 9:39 PM Reply   
Titan Alpha's are sweet....

you could also pretty up just about anything out there with a wizard billet grill
Old     (nawakwa1)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-13-2004, 3:31 AM Reply   
Hello Bill,
Thanks for the comments about Fusion. Did you see the model that has been posted in the past or did you see something new from them.
Thanks,
Greg
p.s. I think you are doing a FANTASTIC job with your products and marketing !!
Old     (ofwc)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-13-2004, 1:14 PM Reply   
I agree. Bill does a FANTASTIC job with MonsterTower's products and marketing. He always posts sincere, thoughtful, and insightful posts about his products as well as his competitors. He provides resources for do-it-yourselfers, and you always know it's him posting, too.

Unfortunately, not every company is as well represented. It seem that a few companies, or at least their distributors, have a rather consistent practice of posting frequently under new screen names in an effort to "talk up" products and inquire about people's experiences with items that may not have even been released to the market yet.

It reflects VERY badly on the company and its products.

Too bad every company is not as forthright and business savvy as MonsterTower!
Old     (suckbuthavefun)      Join Date: May 2003       03-13-2004, 1:29 PM Reply   
Can I get an AMEN on ofwc's post?
Old     (655mac)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-13-2004, 2:34 PM Reply   
Monster Towers knows how to market, those girls are HOT!
Old    whitevlx            03-13-2004, 8:04 PM Reply   
How about an AMEN to 655
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-14-2004, 7:08 PM Reply   
Flatter me silly, see if I care

The ones I saw were sold on a SANTE at the show Atlanta boat show, I dont recall any numbers on them. They were kinda like the Boss 653's with steroid bling factor.