Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2012, 5:42 PM Reply   
Oooh... I can't wait for next season!

Hawks!
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       03-18-2012, 6:34 PM Reply   
I was hoping you would take alex smith off our hands. Maybe I am crazy but if the 49ers don't get manning I would rather have hasseleback over smith.
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-18-2012, 8:36 PM Reply   
2nd best they could've done.... Was so pissed that Manning wouldn't even come for a visit being a TN native, but next year will be exciting! Now we can draft a pass rusher!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-19-2012, 2:04 PM Reply   
I really like the pickup, especially for the money. I hope we can resing smot poking Leroy Hill and maybe another good MLB cantidate. Then we can draft best position available every draft pick. I would agree though that a stud DE should be there first pick. If either Ingram(South Carolina) or Coples(UNC) are available at the 12th pick you draft them, if not hopefuly we can trade down to around 20ish and draft Nick Perry(USC) or Whitney Mercilus(Illinois) and add a 2nd or 3rd round pick. I would love to see them draft nothing but DL and LB in the first 3 rounds unless there is some incredible value at their picks. I would also like to see them draft a backkup RB for Lynch. Someone like Turbin(Utah St) in the 4th.

Seattle's D is going to be top 5 this year if they get anything close to a dominant pass rushing DE/OLB to help Clemons. I think the DT/DE they signed(Jones) will help Clemons a lot as he should be able to create some pass rush up the middle.

Here is my Seattle mock draft if they trade down.

1-Whitney Murcilus-DE Illinois
2a-Levonte David-OLB Nebraska
2b-Mychal Kendricks-MLB Cal
3-Chris Polk-RB UW
4-Bruce Irvin-OLB/LEO-West Virginia-freak athlete
6-Best OL available
7-Best WR or TE available