Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       08-10-2009, 5:06 PM Reply   
I want to get me these boots!!! out of stock at c-dub, anyone have any in good shape they wanna sell?? definitely let me know!
http://boardersmall.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17875&cat=598&page=1
sexy
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2009, 5:10 PM Reply   
idk if the ltd are diffferent. but the regular answers, i found really really uncomfortable
Old     (jasonpav)      Join Date: Dec 2008       08-10-2009, 6:29 PM Reply   
----sorry to be bringing in a new subject----
Wow, for every product that most people love there are always haters. I've ridden Answers before and have had nothing but good things to say about them. If you wait a little while, those limiteds might go down in price after the 2010s are revealed at the surf expo...but $189.99 is not a bad price for answers. Those bindings are worth every penny
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-10-2009, 6:46 PM Reply   
lfrider92 Wow you take every opportunity to talk crap. I don't see anywhere in his post where he asked if they were comfortable. LF should be real pleased with you.

All Board you might check with the boys at Boarders best buy and see if they have a set.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2009, 6:49 PM Reply   
how do i take ever opportunity to talk crap? i know he never asked if they where comfortable, i was just saying i found them not to be. if someone asked if you liked a board, and you hated it, would you say its great? no. and if you did, you would be an idiot. i was just giving the information that i had. i never said not to buy them. just that i didnt like them. and what does that have to do with LF being pleased with me? im not associated with them. i just happen to like their boards
Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       08-10-2009, 7:00 PM Reply   
haha, ive been riding the 08 answers all season and LOVE them, just wanted the ltd's cuz the white would look dope on my 09 marius plat, jason, i would TOTALY buy them at that price, but they are out of stock...which im afraid is going to be the case everywhere i look...
thanks ben ill check it out for sure.
Old     (wakemastercraft)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-10-2009, 7:01 PM Reply   
lfrider... i don't know what answers you have tried on... but they could be the most comfortable bindings ever!

Now you and LF should get a room...
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2009, 7:03 PM Reply   
he likes them, seems to be all the matters, im pretty picky when it comes to bindings, only found 2 pairs ever that ive liked, one of the guys we ride with has the answers on his board, he likes them. and i dont give him crap for it. so if you like them, right on, and btw, if your looking for them. you might want to check craigslist in your area, or even post a wanted post for them. you never know what you might find
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2009, 7:06 PM Reply   
Now you and LF should get a room...
---
hahaha. that made me laugh, like no joke.

and i jsut looked them up on the binding buyers guide on here, and im 99% sure they are the 08's they look just like them, i know they are not the 09's though, they where on a hyperlite pulse. and then on a LF axis, i thought the foot bed was really hard, after a 10 minute set, me feet where sore. plus they seemed kind of stuff, it was hard to move my ankles around. like i said, he likes them, right on then
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-10-2009, 7:09 PM Reply   
First off he didn't ask you if you liked them. So not sure how that applies. many people have asked me if I could get them a deal on "X" board and I answer the question. If it is a brand I happen to not like I still don't bash the brand. But at 17 I am sure it makes you feel knowledgeable to be able to bash another product. I have a large sales force and if any of them were caught bashing another product or company to sell ours they would be out the door in two seconds.
As far as no association that is probably a good thing.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-10-2009, 7:14 PM Reply   
hahahahha, what ever dude.

read this thred

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/724423.html?1249956486

By Michael Hawthorne
haha sorry, i read it wrong, i thought on the 08 answer LTD thread you said they WERE comfortable, my bad

it sure seems the poster of this thred, who was asking a question in the first place, didnt seem to have a problem with me saying something about the bindings,

ill ride any board or bindings at least once. im not going to lie. im a little toward LF considering ive had good luck with them, but if i rode a board i loved that was a diferent brand, i would have no problem riding it.
Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       08-10-2009, 8:49 PM Reply   
however david IS right that i dont care if he said he likes or dislikes them...although he's crazy NOT to love them. but by all means...y'all keep this goin, its very entertaining...in the meantime if anyone comes across the boots im lookin for HOOK IT UP homies!!
Old     (bogartsomeday)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-10-2009, 9:16 PM Reply   
Michael- "ya'll keep this goin, it's very entertaining..."

I think the entertainment was the attempt to dig up some dirt on david but read his posts a lil too fast! :P....including the back and forth between you two. lol! So by all means brotha, your doing a great job of keeping me entertained!!! Lmao!

P.S. Yes, im picking on u tonight mike :P
Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       08-10-2009, 10:12 PM Reply   
codi i will track all your threads down and post up that video of you know what on EVERY SINGLE ONE...try me...hah
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-10-2009, 11:22 PM Reply   
Ben, settle down, now. You need to watch your heartrate :-O)
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-11-2009, 5:44 AM Reply   
Found them here:
http://www.greenhouserideshop.com/shop/catalog/2008-CWB-Answer-Boot-limited-edition-p-18525.html
The price listed is wrong. When you add them to the shopping cart, they are $189 plus shipping.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2009, 9:03 AM Reply   
hahahahha, you guys are funny. i dont know what it is about them, i just dont find them comfortable.

the only bindings ive ever really liked, where the shanes, and the alphas.

but btw. the guy that was tipping out at me. is it just me or does it sound like he runs a pro shop?

"have a large sales force and if any of them were caught bashing another product or company to sell ours they would be out the door in two seconds. "

must be great for business yelling at a 17 year old for voiding their oppinion. good job bro!
Old     (player138)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2009, 9:43 AM Reply   
Green house doesn't really get talked about a ton on these message boards. So just for the record they are really good to deal with. I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them and never had a problem they didn't go above and beyond to help me with.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-11-2009, 10:23 AM Reply   
David, there is nothing wrong with you voicing your opinion. The problem is the guy was looking for a good price on something he knows that he likes. Your opinion wasn't really needed. If we all just dropped our opinion on every subject, these threads would never stay on topic and we would be left with one disjointed website that has just a lot of worthless opinions.

Ben C is a good man for this sport. Not only does he promote his shredder of a son but he pushes wakeboarding in the central valley.

Michael, wish I could help you out. Those boots are pretty dope. I rode the regular 08's for a full season and they are in pristine condition. Sorry no Ltds. Good luck with the search.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2009, 10:24 AM Reply   
i know big heavy, im just saying he had no reason to freak out about it. and michael. i did a search on craigslist in my area, all i found was the regular answers. and the price was really high
Old     (all_board_rider)      Join Date: May 2009       08-11-2009, 10:43 AM Reply   
YIKES 100+ for shipping on greenhouse, i guess if thats the only place i can find them i might as well wait for the 2010 marius boots, them are looking SIK. thanks for the help fella's
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-11-2009, 10:44 AM Reply   
Man, lots of tough guys behind a computer screen. funny stuff. Totally not necessary
Old     (cocheese)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-11-2009, 11:42 AM Reply   
UPS 2nd Day AirŪ - 2 days ($35.25)
UPS 3 Day SelectSM - 3 days ($22.79)
UPS Ground ($10.28)
UPS Next Day AirŪ - 1 day ($83.02)
UPS Next Day Air SaverŪ - 1 day ($75.40)

Standard Ground is only $10.28! Pretty good in my book.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-11-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
David just to clear things up for you.
No I dont own a pro shop.
Never once yelled at a 17 year old just told you no need to bash.
We are throwing a large comp in the central valley next month and I would love to see you come ride in it.
If not, I am sure I will see you once my new project opens up.
Like I said "All Good" Just want to see people pushing the sport and all the companies that are involved.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2009, 1:15 PM Reply   
alright ben, and i wont ride in it, im not that good, and i fully know this. and whats the new project your opening up?
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-11-2009, 1:39 PM Reply   
Cant talk more then that but keep your eyes out for an announcement.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-11-2009, 3:42 PM Reply   
haha alright. look forward to hearing it.