Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (jorrit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2007, 5:24 AM Reply   
Hi all,

I'm new to wakeboarding (I've done it once) and I was wondering whether this board + boots are good. I don't think wakeboarding will be hard for me because I can skateboard and snowboard.

Is this a good board, or should I consider another one?

The price for this package is 500 euros (about 650 dollars). Is that a good price or is it too high?

Thnx in advance
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-11-2007, 10:09 AM Reply   
The pure is a very good board (I ride what would be the female version of it) good for beginner to intermediate riders, but 650 is a little high for what it is sold for around here, maybe you should look other places for it or wait till later in the season to get it, but also compare it to the prices of other boards because that might be reasonable for where you live.
Old     (jorrit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-11-2007, 1:22 PM Reply   
I'm from Belgium.

If I buy a board in a shop, the shop has to order it from America. They only place one (big) order and so it only has to be shipped once (much cheaper for the shop) so I can't wait any longer.

I'm going to buy it next weekend.

Thnx for replying...
Old     (jolly)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-11-2007, 6:55 PM Reply   
i would get the pure with the torq bindings, you will outride the sevens too fast, the torqs and pure will last you forever, i agree 650 is way high, we sell it in my shop for under 400 with the torqs.
Old     (leigh)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-11-2007, 8:32 PM Reply   
We just bought my son's CWB Pure model w/torq bindings for $250. The set up was last years model and they were moving it out to make room for the new stuff, but it's new to him!
Old     (jorrit)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-12-2007, 12:01 AM Reply   
The pure 2007 for less than 400 dollars is the same as in belgium because the shipping from US to Belgium for a package that size is about 250$.

I really don't have any money left for the torq's. This pure + seven is a package, which is cheaper than buying all the parts seperatly.