Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (dreambig)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-25-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
I was just wondering if anyone had any pics of a new boat sinking at orwood this weekend. My buddy said it looked like they forgot to put the plug in. I'm hoping someone here caught this on camera. I know its not funny. Ok its a little funny
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-25-2006, 10:57 AM Reply   
Might want to check the main page, and see what's "new." Sometimes, what you seek, is right in front of your face.
And that part about it being a little funny, will go over <real> well. Might I suggest a high grade flame retardant suit in the very near future.
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       07-25-2006, 11:05 AM Reply   
Well, like Chris said, this has been brought up already. Maybe you should use the search function. Oh, and your buddy made an assumption.

We all know what that means!!!!

Hope you took Chris' advice on the suite.

(Message edited by boarder_x on July 25, 2006)
Old    mendo247            07-25-2006, 11:31 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/348878.html?1153820277
Old     (dreambig)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-25-2006, 11:36 AM Reply   
My bad. The way my buddy described it was totally different. He said it was at the docks and the boat started sinking ( i immedeiatley thought of the A&M picture where dude is throwing up and his boat is still attached to the trailer. Which in my opinion is pretty funny) I can see now that this situation is completly different and is in no way funny. Please dont burn me or my boat. And if you do still feel the need to burn my boat can you at least wait till i pay my past due bill first that way ill be covered.