Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 30, 2004

Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-20-2004, 7:36 AM Reply   
Here are some other shots from the weekend...

"One way to start the morning off"

Me on Sunday morning

Some of the Samm Crew hanging out

The Dark Side representing

Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-20-2004, 7:41 AM Reply   
Watching the night surf set

Sunday morning boat traffic

Room Party

"Oh to be young again"
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-20-2004, 7:42 AM Reply   
Thanks to everyone who could make it. I had a blast. We need to do this a little more often. It was great finally being able to put some faces with the names.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-20-2004, 7:51 AM Reply   
I second that we need to do this more often. It was great to meet all of you and put faces with the names.

If anyone ever needs a third, don't hesitate to email me. If I am in town, I can usually work my schedule to be a third. Or if two people email me, we can take my boat out too.
Old     (angelamonson)      Join Date: May 2004       09-20-2004, 8:17 AM Reply   
GREAT PICS! THANKS!!!
Old    sierra            09-20-2004, 9:33 AM Reply   
Great photos Brad!
Old     (gwake)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-20-2004, 10:36 AM Reply   

Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-20-2004, 10:41 AM Reply   
Greg - Sorry we didn't get to connect on the water. Did you head up to the lake on Saturday? Is that where these pictures are from?
Old     (gwake)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-20-2004, 11:07 AM Reply   
Yeah we were all over. Alta was a BUST... Funny stuff

Those Pics are of Brad on saturday morning 630 or so.

We had fun. Thanks for making us feel welcome.

Great group of people. Jeff and Cliff Helped me out alot. Being a new rider I need the pointers

Once again, Great group of people! Anyone have a shot of all the boats in the parking lot?

How about that board that got snapped in half off the sunday morning spine run?

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-20-2004, 11:57 AM Reply   
nice pics brad!

here's what i never understood with you seattlelites...why don't you guys make the drive to the river at least twice a month? isn't the river worth it, versus fighting water chop and boat traffic at lake sammamish? it's what, a 3hr drive?

funk and i camped at lincoln rock 1 weekend, and it was awesome! water was good, campsites were big and clean (grass, too), and it was one of the best times riding in washington.

now, i understand a lot of you have wives/families...bring 'em!
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       09-20-2004, 12:15 PM Reply   
Joe… that’s a good question. I ask myself the same thing every time I have to drive home and say good bye to that smooth water.

Now that my daughter is a bit older….. and my wife is having more stoke to get behind the boat… next year we may try to make if over a few more times. We usually make it over 2 times a year…. Seems like there is always something that comes up and limits the number of weekends we can spend out of town. Family stuff… you know.

Great to meet everyone that made it over this year. See you all next time.
Old    jlaidlaw            09-20-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
Hey everybody!! What a great weekend! I am so glad we came and had an opportunity to meet everyone. I feel for all you guys that could not ride long or at all sunday, we stayed and rode til 2:30pm and it was hard to leave. LC was the the only boat left - and he was still in the water!! - When we were pulling out of town...

I only wish we could have ridden with some more of you during the daytime! If there are any riders looking for early morning sessions during the week for the next few weeks I know that Steve(board-breaker) and I can use a 3rd every so often.
We'll be looking for peeps on the water!! =)
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-21-2004, 12:54 PM Reply   
Did anyone else shoot pictures? If you did, please post them.

Thanks.
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-21-2004, 1:15 PM Reply   
I shot a couple of Jonny surfing, but they were on a throw away camera. There are six pictures left on it, so hopefully after tonight, I can get them developed.

I forgot the digital at home this past weekend.
Old    randomrider            09-21-2004, 10:17 PM Reply   
Hey y'all,
This was such great fun even if I did miss all the glass on Sunday! (I love my drysuit!)
Gary and family, thanks fot the pull and the food and the company. I look forward to riding in Port Orchard sometime.
I'm also looking forward to riding on Lake Sam with some of the crew from there that I met, especially since I didn't get to ride with you this wkend and had to leave so soon!!! Jack and Steve - exactly how early are those morning runs you might need a third for??
It really was great to meet everybody, now if I can only remember what face goes with what name!
Old     (angelamonson)      Join Date: May 2004       09-26-2004, 8:39 AM Reply   
MORE PICTURES PLEASE lol
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-26-2004, 9:55 AM Reply   
OK, just a few more. This was Sunday

Camila you are welcome.

Sorry folks, the system wont let me post any more than 150kb so I cant put any more up here