Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-26-2012, 7:07 AM Reply   
Thanks Ian at Onlyinboards! Sold the boat I had listed through a lead from Onlyinboards.com. It is always the place to get the most hits on a wake board boat. If you are just trying to sell your boat on craiglist, I would make sure you are trying Wakeworld classifieds and Onlyinboards.com too.
www.onlyinboards.com
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-26-2012, 8:24 AM Reply   
Yeah, I've got to get my A22 up on there so I can order my '12. What does OIB charge?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-26-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
Yeah, Ian's a cool dude.... Met him at Brostock last year.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-26-2012, 8:43 AM Reply   
Thanks guys... Chatt, you can list for free or you can pay, depends on what type of ad you want. John, going back to Brostock this year if it's at the Ozarks?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-27-2012, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
John, going back to Brostock this year if it's at the Ozarks?
Sold my boat and not replacing it. Would love to, but I'm taking a break for a while. Obama and the Heritage Foundation is about to kill my career with all this windmill and solar panel crap.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-26-2012, 8:44 AM Reply   
Can't remember of hand. They do a free listing and they do a paid listing. The paid subscription is well worth it cause you get more pics and listed at the top each time. Really opens you up to the entire US, Canadians and Australians. I have sold boats out of the country through the site, so if anyone has questions on how to do it safely, drop me a message and I can help out.
Old     (lakesurfer)      Join Date: Jul 2009       01-26-2012, 12:52 PM Reply   
This past September, I sold my 08 Avy on OnlyInboards in 5 days. I believe I paid around $25, but it was definitely worth it.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-26-2012, 7:17 PM Reply   
I bought and sold my Tige on OIB. Not only did I get a number of hits, I didn't get the scams and other bs I always get with craigslist.
Old     (silverlude)      Join Date: Apr 2004       01-26-2012, 8:51 PM Reply   
Sold my 94 MC 205 last Saturday from a hit on OIB. Great value to list a boa,good site and folks to deal with. I would definetly use the m again. Lots of interest. Also got some interest from WW clasified.
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-27-2012, 7:00 AM Reply   
My only experience with onlyinboards has been the retail side. I bought a tower mirror from the site before a trip a few summers back. Ian expressed shipped the mirror and sent the out off stock quick release later. Very good experience as well.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-27-2012, 7:07 AM Reply   
Agreed. OnlyInboards is a great site and the rates are very reasonable. I am trying to sell my SAN there now. Had a few solid leads but no sale yet. Hoping to have the same result as you guys.