Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                03-14-2001, 3:50 AM Reply   
I want to get my wake fatter but I don't have a lot of money to spend otherwise I would buy fat sacks but I don't want something like cement because it is too much hassle. any ideas?
Old                03-14-2001, 9:31 AM Reply   
go to welfare line and invite people whom have nothing better to do anyway to come set in your boat. If that don't work, wait in line, get a check, and go buy fat sacks.

sorry for attitude, but I just got done with taxes!
Old                03-14-2001, 6:22 PM Reply   
Hey there, you can go to Wal-Mart and get some waterbed tubes for about 15bucks each. They are about 150#s and can be moved around the boat. Also, you can get a super single waterbed mattress and fill it up too. Then there is always what I have in my boat, I found an old ski tube that had a special fill cap that a hose fit in, I put it in the front of the boat and filled it up.
Hope this helps.
Later
Tiffanator
LadyBoarder http://www.hometown.aol.com/jetskierxp/index.html
AIM Suprachickchick
Thelandroid@yahoo.com
Old                03-14-2001, 11:11 PM Reply   
thanks a lot fellas !
Old                04-03-2001, 7:15 PM Reply   
would the waterbed things pop if u sat or were climbing on them,
thanx
Old                04-08-2001, 1:25 PM Reply   
try sandbags, they work great, and are very cheap.
Old                04-09-2001, 7:05 AM Reply   
Hey, we have walked all over the waterbed tubes, laid stuff on them, fallen on them, thrown them, shoved them, and other stuff, and they haven't popped unless they hit something hard. They are quality material that will stand up to almost anything. I fill mine up as full as I can get them, and I haven't blown one yet by just sitting on it.
Later
Tiffanator
Ladyboarder http://www.hometown.aol.com/jetskierxp/index.html
AIM Suprachickchick
Thelandroid@yahoo.com
Old                05-29-2001, 8:29 AM Reply   
fat chicks = big wake
my buddy lives by it!
Old                07-30-2001, 9:24 PM Reply   
trim your engine up a little too. that will help but you'll use more gas. good trade off.