Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (johns)      Join Date: Sep 2000       05-20-2003, 8:48 AM Reply   
Hey Justin, Very nice boat!!! I Like the color Scheme as well. A friend of a friend in Dallas has a new X-star and I am trying to get a pull soon. I am wondering about the speed as well. I am a big guy, 6'2" 240lbs, I have the same freaking problem of draggin my shins on toe side cuts. I ride @ 75' @ 23mph. I calculated my boat speedo and Perfect Pass with a GPS so they are dead on. But I still have a problem draggin my shins on TS, I might want to speed up but the crashes hurt more the faster you go and I crash alot.
Old     (johns)      Join Date: Sep 2000       05-20-2003, 8:51 AM Reply   
As a matter of fact that is the friend of a friends Yellow X-star that was posted earlier in this thread by Zach Stewart. Texas Mastercraft asked the owner if they could use his boat as the back up boat for the Vans Triple Crown in Ft Worth last month. Can't wait to catch a ride on the beast!!
Old    offaxisman            05-20-2003, 12:54 PM Reply   
thanks KSTATE.
you got it NAW.
thanks john. we all fall alot john. if you dont fall youre not trying hard enuff. lol try bumping the speed up till you dont drag you shin on your toe-side. i bet youll find it easier to do toe side back rolls. im not dissing that yellow x-star. like i said b 4 "EVERYBODY LIKES SOMETHING DIFFERENT." is all! i got asked by my dealer to let my boat be the back up for the pro tour stop here in detroit!!! there is some seriously cool perks to that as well!! like riding in whichever boat while the riders compete and be the rope man!!!! sign me up!!!!!! and get paid whether they use my boat or not. tell your bud to inquire about that.
im not even gonna comment on the x-2 tower on the x-star other than say "WHY?" LOL
GOOD DAY PEOPLE!
Old    offaxisman            05-20-2003, 12:56 PM Reply   
YOU CAN FIND SOME MORE INFO IN THE "BOAT PICS" COLUMN
BEEN THERE TO "CAUSING TROUBLE"
HEHE
PEACE
Old    offaxisman            05-22-2003, 3:35 AM Reply   
hey john, NICE RIDE(S) look @ u "BIG PIMPIN" in the H2 and the sick NAUTIQUE!!
RITE ON!! & RIDE ON!!
Old    amcdouga            05-28-2003, 7:01 AM Reply   
im not hearing much about the X7, 9, or 10....or 30 for that matter. anyone want to say anything about these. hit me back.
Old    ruger311            05-28-2003, 8:03 AM Reply   
you dont hear about these boats mainly because they suck, naw just kidding, most people who are going to buy a wakeboard boat know that the X-2 and the X-star are the best to buy and the others are just for people that dont want to throw down the extra $1-5K for the x2 or star, the X-30 is a sweet boat but it costs too much, an X-2 is perfect
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-28-2003, 10:10 AM Reply   
my friends dad just ordered a 2004 X-Star. color combo is navy on silver on navy all sparkled out. he got the 8.1 liter engine, i think like 450+ horses (not sure) with every option available except the heater (we live in tampa). the boat topped in at 92K, stupidest thing i have ever heard, but it will be fun riding behind it. comes in early semptember
Old    offaxisman            06-06-2003, 3:47 AM Reply   
i dont know who sold him a boat, but wow he is gettng ripped off i think .i was talking about your inset to the dealer friend of mIne and we come UP with the fact that a maxxed out x-2 is only approx. 9k cheaper that an evenly equipped x-star. APPROX. like he said, " send that guy his way and he'll sell him a boat and sum swamp land in fla. lol