Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-09-2013, 7:39 PM Reply   
You all know I almost got killed by Junior ,But in a cover-up your not going to hear that.
I was standing on the Cliff checking the waves out .And from Behind I hear a roar coming at me ,and it was an SUV with NO ONE driving it ,I side step out of the way and Did the Splits on a Torn hipfixor and groin tear,In the mud.farmers insurance said since I didn't get hit ,I couldn't of been hurt,No one would step up as a witness ,Not even the police(I wasn't in the first P.R.I wasn't put in it intill after his suicide,Even thought his girlfriend told the UT,Junior told her "He was trying to kill himself"which Came out just 1 month after my trial. NO BODY stepped up ,there were 6 or 7 people there and one guy saw Me all most getting hit (he got a free ticket to Australia for a year a month before my trail (who payed for that???).
I had a $13K medical bill and farmers offered me $2K (which is known a Bad Faith car Insurance) and force me to go to trail,Yes I first had a lawyer ,but after 15 month he did nothing (didn't even have a Police Report)so I fired him and a month later I had a trail settlement trail 4-27-12,I showed up ,but Junior went to Vegas instead to drop $800,000+ instead,5 days later Junior Shot himself.And some Clown Reporter from the patch tried to make me look bad for trying to get my Medical bills payed ,No other Reporters tried to make me into a bad person except the patch Clown reporter ,you should of see him he was the only reporter there from day 1 to the end ,,,TOTAL KOOK
This Accident should of never Happened ,If there was a Guard Rail on Coast HWY ,the accident NEVER happens ,,,WHAT No Guard Rail on Coast HWY where cars go 75+ MPH on the WET mornings next to a 120+foot cliff ,just 10 feet from the HWY,,,And 2 1/2 years later STILL No Guard Rail.Im going to the Mayor's office tomorrow to ask him WHY NOT???Just Making Sure this NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN,,,Because that's who I am.

BOYCOT farmers insurance,,,tell your friends too
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-09-2013, 8:23 PM Reply   
How many lawsuits have you filed in the last ten years?
And please just answer the question.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-09-2013, 9:04 PM Reply   
4 months befor Junior almost killed me ,,,I cought my teeker neighors Breaking into my Surf shop ,Police adain NOT DOING there Job ,told me that was a Civil matter and i had to sue all 6 of them ,and what should that matter ,,,Being in besness there allways people not wanting to pay,and you got to take then to court...
What does that have to do with me All most getting killed ,and up intill then for 49 years No suits
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       05-09-2013, 9:13 PM Reply   
Maybe spend more time in the class room, less time in the courtroom. Your spelling and grammar is horrendous moose.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-09-2013, 9:38 PM Reply   
Train (ttrigo) Join Date: Dec 2004 Today, 8:23 PM Reply
How many lawsuits have you filed in the last ten years?
And please just answer the question.

This is a great question Please answer it!
Old     (imx)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-09-2013, 9:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmorlan View Post
Maybe spend more time in the class room, less time in the courtroom. Your spelling and grammar is horrendous moose.
Oh dear, try: "spelling and grammar ARE horrendous", but I get your point.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       05-09-2013, 10:00 PM Reply   
Darn iPad
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-09-2013, 10:26 PM Reply   
who really cares if I can spell or my grammer suck ,,,you not woth my time to even check ,your lucky,I even answer your stupid ???
been on live radio over 25 and even had my own talk spot on 91X ,,Yeah Horse Racing Show prim timr Drive time 7:20 -7:35 WHY???? Because Im Quick wited as thay come and Im Funnnnny as Hell ,,,Cant Spell ,,,but I've had 6 champions and 2 World Champions in 2 diforant water sports AND YOU??? WHO CAre'sI Cant Spall,,I cAN DO 20x'S THE THING YOU KNOW,and I can add in my head fast than you useing a calaulator ,,,,SOOOOOOO get over it ,you think your so smart ,,,, Whats your web site???? Mine is www.MooseWakeboards.com
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-10-2013, 4:57 AM Reply   
Truly one of a kind moose. Let the boycott begin!
Old    bigdtx            05-10-2013, 6:28 AM Reply   
Holding a boom box over my head for you...
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-10-2013, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
who really cares if I can spell or my grammer suck ,,,you not woth my time to even check ,your lucky,I even answer your stupid ???
Who really cares if I can spell or my grammar sucks. You're not worth my time to even check; you're lucky I even answered your stupid question.
*How you managed to have like 10 errors in a sentence with like 20 words blows my mind....

Farmers probably isn't helping you because they cannot understand a damn word you're saying. Its like a hybrid language that is part English, part Ebonics, part caveman, and part brain injury... maybe you should get a job with the U.S. Military in coding messages.

.... and " www.MooseWakeboards.com " has got to be the single nicest UI I've ever seen on a website. If you don't mind me asking, how long did that take to put together?... 30, maybe 40 minutes?
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2013, 7:12 AM Reply   
Time to look forward & move on Moose.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-10-2013, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Time to look forward & move on Moose.
Let me translate so Moose gets it.... here you go:

Tiem 2 see fourwerd n' moov on Moose.
Old     (wakedaveup)      Join Date: May 2012       05-10-2013, 7:31 AM Reply   
"20X's THE THING YOU KNOW" that may be so as long as you're not referring to grammar. I think everyone else on this thread has ya beat my friend. Don't take it personal either, you're welcome to your rant, and we're welcome to our responses. Sorry for your unfortunate situation, Junior was legend with psychological issues from brain damage (this is about Junior Seau right?), hope it turns out for the best for you.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-10-2013, 7:47 AM Reply   
Andy I am moving Forward ,Im going to get me a NEW hip in 5 weeks ,Junior messed me up big time ,I walk with a cane now ,And farmers said "didn't get hit didn't get hurt " thay must of spent way over $150K to keep paying my medical bills,,,WHY ,the SCUM defence lawyers make $550 an hour ,,,
My Quick thinking SAVED My live.
And Now Im going to make sure there's A Guard Rail put up on that streach of Coast WHY ,So Nobody will try to kill themself again,,,Thats one of the main reason there put up .going to the Mayors office to day to see whats being done about this ,some 2 1/2 years later ."Still No Guard Rail" ???? WHY
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-10-2013, 7:48 AM Reply   
OH YEAH BOYCOT farmer's
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-10-2013, 7:52 AM Reply   
Bueller....Bueller...anybody..anybody - HUh?
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-10-2013, 8:29 AM Reply   
http://encinitas.patch.com/articles/...or-seau-estate

moose can you put your photo witth LON and Level 10 gymnast and the rest of the WW whackpack?

We are making tshirts and wanted to use the No jay walkin logos from a van down by the lagoon.

WW mascot Da Moose
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2013, 8:57 AM Reply   
http://encinitas.patch.com/articles/...video-11256205
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-10-2013, 11:09 AM Reply   
Everyone else is saying you have over 10 lawsuits filed in the last 10-15 years.
Is this true? Please just a yes or no answer.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-10-2013, 11:15 AM Reply   
Yeah check out that interview,the lawyer can't even talk .Junior's famliy didn't even care who I was .farmmer's just wanted a win at any cost
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-10-2013, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_moose View Post
Yeah check out that interview,the lawyer can't even talk .Junior's famliy didn't even care who I was .farmmer's just wanted a win at any cost
Did you just say the lawyer cant even talk?
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2013, 11:49 AM Reply   
Dude, you didn't look or sound too injured in that Channel 10 interview.
Old     (liquidforce512)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-10-2013, 12:04 PM Reply   
This post has been keeping me entertained all morning. First off, if you were so injured by almost getting hit by a car why would you take the time to be interviewed by the news. How did you even get out of the way if you were directly in the path of the vehicle driving at 55 mph or faster?? You are not in the best physical shape. You stated you will opening another shop up soon. If you have the money to open a shop how do you not have enough money to buy a suit to at least look presentable during court precedings? How about a hair cut? You expect the jury and the judge to listen to your side of the story but by you not looking presentable tells the jury and the judge that you dont take the court seriously or have much respect for the system. Hate it or not you have to play the game. On a final note stop posting your website and youtube video of you on a wakeboard, its really ruining your credibility as a surfer/wakeboarder/shaper/boarshop owner. You have access to a computer, cut and paste your posts and use spell check!
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-10-2013, 12:25 PM Reply   
this vidio ruining my credibitllty ??? I HAVE CREDIBILLTY ,,,And you have WHAT???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4uxlTE3e6U
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-10-2013, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottog1979 View Post
If you're homeless how do you get on the internet?
Old     (liquidforce512)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-10-2013, 12:57 PM Reply   
Im not self proclaiming anything. Im just saying someone who is talking about owning a boardshop or shaping boards and making wakeboards should have a little more balance and skill on a board. I'm a nobody just enjoying the show you are putting on.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-10-2013, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
this vidio ruining my credibitllty ??? I HAVE CREDIBILLTY ,,,And you have WHAT???
How does a YouTube video of you wakeboarding give you CREDIBILITY? I'm not saying you don't have any, but that video of your sheety riding doesn't make you more credible.
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       05-10-2013, 1:05 PM Reply   
That website. Burns my eyes.

And what is this might I ask?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-10-2013, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
How does a YouTube video of you wakeboarding give you CREDIBILITY? I'm not saying you don't have any, but that video of your sheety riding doesn't make you more credible.
Well the video looks like it's from 20 years ago. So he's got 20 years of cred.
Old     (Live_In_405)      Join Date: Apr 2013       05-10-2013, 5:26 PM Reply   
Just spent like 30 minutes on Moose's website...someone would have to be out of their mind to order a $40,000 sign off that site! haha classic
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-10-2013, 6:34 PM Reply   
The whole point of this thread is ,How Rich people get away with Murder,or almost Murder,,yeah me and Junior knew each ever since he moved to the beach.Ran into him 2-4 days a week.

I was told by somebody I know Junior was parked right in front of my van for an Hour before he drove off the cliff,,,He was about to drive off the cliff ,(I saw the SUV just sitting in the middle of PCH)just as I was throwing some trash away ,,,So he was going to drive off Right in front of my van ,But I just got out of it 15 sec. before he gassed it with his hand,He point his SUV at my back ,hooped the curb and missed me by a foot after jump out of the way.That not Staying your lane,thats all Junior was charged with??? WHAT Not staying in your lane,,,If that was anybody on WakeWorld you still be in jail ,and would have a Chance to kill yourself.And WHY wasn't Junior evaluated for 72 hours??? Didn't he go to jail the night before for some Domestic thing,And the next morning Drives off a Cliff "AND NOBODY BUT ME SAYS SOMETHING"WHY???

This accident NEVER happens if the was a Guard Rail on Coast HWY. Where cars trail 75+MPH on wet morning next to a 120+foot cliff 10 feet from Coast HWY,(I told this to the City Councilmen to day and he told me Cars shouldn't go 75+MPH)Duh,,,But thay do

We all have to have Car Insurance to Drive ,But if you get Hurt try to get you bills Payed.

BOCOT farmer's insurance This is Called

"Bad Faith Car Insurance Practice"
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-10-2013, 7:03 PM Reply   
Moose, when did your wife leave you?
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-10-2013, 7:19 PM Reply   
Ok Moose, I've been behind you from the start, I hate to "hindsight is 20/20" you but- why didn't you get a witness? why didn't you file a report with the police on your near miss life saving dive/slip out of the way?

As I recall you did not want to seem money hungry at the time and you didn't think you were hurt as bad as you were.

As far as being hurt before?
what about a car that's already scratched and scraped and dented and dinged and you hit it where those dents and dings were...who pays to fix it? the guy who hit it LAST(his insurance). I read the article of your case and it seemed like they were saying since you were hurt before they should not pay?---how did they win that?
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-11-2013, 7:01 AM Reply   
You Are SOOOOO Right I was hurt before Junior almost Killed me ,,,And here's Da Story on THAT ,,,Came out 1 month Before Junior Almost hit me
http://thecoastnews.com/2010/09/the-...uality-boards/
so what about it???
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-11-2013, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Harley Clifford should bring back these moves in the next competition.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       05-11-2013, 11:16 AM Reply   
Dude, what are you doing in that video? Im going to have to work on carving at the top of the wake like that next time out. Mad skills bro!!!
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-11-2013, 12:12 PM Reply   
is this real life?
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       05-11-2013, 12:31 PM Reply   
Was that riding not sick????
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-11-2013, 7:28 PM Reply   
There's plenty on this board who can't spell if their lives depended on it. Somehow they get respect.

Moose, as you know, lawyers are the scum of the earth...no doubt.

Moose I hope your bad luck has run out and you get back on a good luck streak...you deserve it.

Just so ya know Farmers Insurance has never gotten a dime from me.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-11-2013, 9:41 PM Reply   
I am Da Luckyst Guy in Da World all ready "IM A WAKEBOARDER" how many people can say that ???
I just picked 26 winners ina row last month at Santa Anita,, 4 pick 4's in a Row ,,, gave ya all a $12 horse in Da Derby on top
I survied a druck driver jumping the center devide and hiting me @ 70 mph
and now Junior almost picking me off.
Once again I am the luckyst Guy in Da World,,,Im still here and Im NOT killing my Self,,,,Because I Looooove Da 420
"I made it threw today,,,And with a little luck,I'll make it threw tomorrow"
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-11-2013, 9:50 PM Reply   
And the only Reason i can't Spel is... I think 10X's Fast than I can type,,,and The ONLY reason you can Spell ,,, you Can type 10X's Faster than you can Think....
Think about That
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-12-2013, 7:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
And the only Reason i can't Spel is... I think 10X's Fast than I can type,,,and The ONLY reason you can Spell ,,, you Can type 10X's Faster than you can Think....
Think about That
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-12-2013, 8:34 AM Reply   
Moose, you are a timeless classic. Keep on keeping on.
Old     (MCObray)      Join Date: Mar 2013       05-12-2013, 10:06 AM Reply   
For some reason when reading this thread, all that came to my mind was "dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge". Moose, best of luck and keep on keepin' on.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       05-12-2013, 10:37 PM Reply   
that is probably the best website ever.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-13-2013, 6:58 PM Reply   
All hail the mighty moose - MoooooooSSSSeeee
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-13-2013, 7:20 PM Reply   
People like this is probably why weed wont be legalized any time soon.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-13-2013, 7:40 PM Reply   
They didn't legalize weed???? Maybe not where you live.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-13-2013, 8:01 PM Reply   
Moose probably has a r/x and a card and is totally legal with the medicine here in CA
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-13-2013, 8:03 PM Reply   
That Flintstones mobile made from a golfcart was pretty cool
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-14-2013, 12:01 PM Reply   
I want one of the wedding keepsakes, those are custom as any board he can shape.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-14-2013, 5:01 PM Reply   
When to The Grand Jury today ,To make sure this kind of think NEVER happens again to ANYONE.
There's NO Guard Rail on Coast HWY there ,and 2 1/2 years later Still NO Guard Rail ,Across the street fron the Hilton.Oh yeah my Good Bro the Manager there ,and there going to get invoved ,one day one of there Custumers is going to get killed .
slipknot ,Just hit the paypal Wedding Keepsakes " The Invatation mite last forever,,,Even though the Wedding Won't"
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-15-2013, 7:27 AM Reply   
I CANT BELEAVE IT A WITNESS,Checking FB last night had a message ,this is it
Murray Lea Tomoosesurfboards@yahoo.com February 4, 2012

7:49am
Expand
Show Images
Moose Lea
HEY DEBBIE IS THAT YOU THAT WITTNESSED ,,JUNIOR SEAU YOU DRIVING OFF THE CLIFF ?? IM THE ONE HE ALLMOST HIT ,I GOT HURT TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE ,,, HE TOLD ME TO SCREW MYSELF ,,,MOOSE
Tuesday

8:08am
Expand
Show Images
Debbie Fick Hancock
yes
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-15-2013, 7:30 AM Reply   
15 Months later??????
How do you expect people to "Step-up to do the Right Thing",,, when thay won't bend over to pick up a piece of paper, when the trash can just 10 feet away.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-15-2013, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
15 Months later??????
How do you expect people to "Step-up to do the Right Thing",,, when thay won't bend over to pick up a piece of paper, when the trash can just 10 feet away.
That is one thing I think we can all agree on. People are lazy, and selfish nowadays.
I bet if you had presented yourself a little better, things would work out more to your benefit. Just a thought.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       05-15-2013, 10:33 AM Reply   
Homeless and on facebook!?!

Sent from my iPhone 5... ya right!
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-15-2013, 10:37 AM Reply   
Hey Everyone ,I presented my self like I ALLWAYS DO ,With Up most profesalizim at All Times,Eveywhere I go ,,, Im Da Moose
I went to the Grand Jury yesterday and Thay leasoned to my Story ,took my paper work AND the D.A. noboby gave me a spelling test ,Thay leason to what a dread headed Man had to say.
2 1/2 years later Finally a witness ,People see real $hit happening, OOOOOh I don't want to get involed...B.S.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-15-2013, 10:51 AM Reply   
fingers crossed for Da Moose, hope the witness works out to your advantage
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       05-15-2013, 11:11 AM Reply   
Ok. Who's the prankster who sent Moose the FB message?
Old     (norcalrider)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-15-2013, 11:14 AM Reply   
Hope your paperwork was spell checked. It does matter.
Old     (04Xstar)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-15-2013, 5:41 PM Reply   
The world would be a much better place if we all carried ourselves with the up most profesalizim!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-15-2013, 6:29 PM Reply   
And leasoned more.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-15-2013, 8:02 PM Reply   
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."

-Andrew Jackson

"You should never trust a man who has only one way to spell a word."

-Thomas Jefferson

"Any man who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination."

-Mark Twain
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2013, 6:44 AM Reply   
Imagination,,,I been said at least once "You Dream It ,,,I make It"
http://www.moosesurfboards.com/YOU_DREAM_IT__1.html
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2013, 6:58 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2013, 7:03 AM Reply   
Junior gives up ,He's an Instint hero,,, Me "I Never give Up",,, I'm A Monster
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-16-2013, 7:17 AM Reply   
LIke Da McRibbb?!?! RUFKM

I bet these sell like hotcakes, how much are they $25?

Just in time for Valintines, damn I missed it, my wife would have dug one of these especially since it was BOGO

http://www.moosesurfboards.com/untitled2.html

this is just behind logic, your like a movie, Spicoli in his 50s, I cant believe you made it. Did you go to Clairemont High
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-16-2013, 7:25 AM Reply   
I can literally feel my IQ decreasing while translating each post into English ...
Old     (04Xstar)      Join Date: Jan 2012       05-16-2013, 7:36 AM Reply   
“Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear. Unless what you see is spelled correctly, in that case believe none of that either."

- Some guy on the internets
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-16-2013, 9:46 AM Reply   
Moose, you are one of a kind. I always enjoy your posts no matter the topic.
Old     (fouroheight68)      Join Date: May 2006       05-16-2013, 10:00 AM Reply   
I love how this article has a direct link to Moose's wakeworld thread http://carlsbad.patch.com/groups/pol...#video-9964785
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-16-2013, 6:00 PM Reply   
I can't stop laughing. Seriously how much acid have you taken?
Old     (Pad1Tai)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-16-2013, 7:57 PM Reply   
This is a classic excerpt..

“I started [the sport of] wakeboarding. I started snowboarding. And I sponsored champions and two world champions,” Lea said in response to critical early comments posted on this story. “I’m not a douchebag. I’m a world-class legend.”

The comments made him “sound like a monster,” he said. “I’m far from that, bro.”

Gotta luv Da Moose.......
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2013, 10:27 PM Reply   
pad tai ,when you just take clips ,what are you tring to prove??? your like the hews ,changing thing up to make you look good,ooooh good job

HERE'S DA STORY ,,,STARTS AT 13:20 LADONA HARVEY SHOW KOGO,,,, NOT ONE WORD SPELLED WRONG
http://www.kogo.com/player/?station=...l&mid=22426218
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2013, 10:38 PM Reply   
pad tai... he's Soooo Smart he going to tell everyone who took the Skurfer and Came up with the Modern day :Hy~Energy Rip Stick" AKA Da Wakeboard
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-16-2013, 11:06 PM Reply   
Hey moose, i was riding my surfoard behind my parents boat in 1986. That doesnt mean I invented wakeboarding.
And for someone who claims to be broke and homeless, you sure seem to have fairly easy access to the internet.
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-17-2013, 6:35 AM Reply   
Riding boards behind boats has been around since Da 50's sir,,,But you don't know Da Differance between a Surfboard,a Skurfer and modern day wakeboard,
I took the 2 1/2 " thick Skurfer and Shaped it Down to the 1/2' thick carving knife that the World Rides today Plus,Put a Sliding Adjustable Track(SAT)on it Which has NEVER been matched.
So Who Invented the "Modern Day Wakeboard" Then ??? there's 100's and 100's of Wakeboards on here ,Some will know.I run Into Tony Finn once or twice a week @ Da Y ,,, We should ask T.F. he would know
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-17-2013, 10:13 PM Reply   
Do it Moose get Tony on here
Old     (da_moose)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-20-2013, 8:31 PM Reply   
You know ,If you Own it ,,, Claim it.
Train U Da Man ,,, Train Wakeboards,,,I like da Sound of that...Train Wakeboards