Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (graphic23)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-09-2012, 9:29 PM Reply   
Looking for others in Orlando. I have a boat, just need more people to go out with.
Old     (moto96s)      Join Date: Nov 2011       03-13-2012, 5:39 PM Reply   
Hey Jon,
Coming in to orlando on Sat the 17th and staying through friday the 24th. Would love to get a pull on Sunday the 18th if possible, and any evening or day for that matter after tuesday. I have gas money. Unfortunately, i'm a kind of a old guy who really doesn't wake at the same level as most folks on this site. I basically jump wake to wake and do wake to wake 180s and thats it. But I drive pretty good if that is of any help. Let me know if you are interested.
Craig
Old     (VTWakeboard)      Join Date: Oct 2011       03-13-2012, 6:47 PM Reply   
John I'll be down in Orlando this weekend. i would love the chance to get out and ride let me know if your headed out and need a second or third
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-17-2012, 10:26 AM Reply   
Where do you ride and when are you going out next?
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       03-27-2012, 6:06 PM Reply   
What's up W.. would be down also.....
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-03-2012, 5:42 PM Reply   
Need to hit O-Dub, tomorrow may be possible.
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-04-2012, 4:39 AM Reply   
Lets meet up @ o-dub about six or so... I can't leave early from work anymore