Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    hyp3rl1t3            08-16-2004, 9:15 PM Reply   
The bottom of my board seems to be peeling off. It gets worse and worse each time i ride. It doesn't really effect the performance but when you pay big bucks for it that shouldn't happen. Has this happened to anyone else and what should I do about it?
Old     (dallas141)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-16-2004, 9:36 PM Reply   
I've got an '04 Premier and have never experienced anything like what you are describing. I've had it since May and have been out probably 25 times. I'd take it back to where you bought it if it bothers you. Needless to say it shouldn't be happening.
Old     (mosdefn14)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-16-2004, 9:57 PM Reply   
DOH! send it back...thats what warranties are for.
Old     (flashalexb)      Join Date: May 2004       08-17-2004, 4:53 PM Reply   
My friend has that board and it is happening a little bit but on his board it aint really worth worrying about. or maybe worry about yet
Old    stereor102            08-17-2004, 5:43 PM Reply   
mine is doing the same thing and the local dealer is swaping it out for me. i am geeting a 2005 model tomarrow.
Old    hyp3rl1t3            08-17-2004, 6:37 PM Reply   
I think im going to wait for the season to be over and take mine back so I don't have to wait for another to get in. thanks all