Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (jroth97gt)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-18-2005, 8:08 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I currently may be in the market for a tower. I was planning on just going with the monster tower for the price and quality but remembered seeing these towers at bigairpylons.com and wanted to get some opinions on them. Personally I think I like the looks of them more than the monsters but being even cheaper than the monster I would worry about the quality. Anyone have any experiences with them? Good or bad?? Thanks in advance
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-18-2005, 8:30 PM Reply   
I went with one and don't regret it, it matched the lines of my boat better, I have an old school Malibu, the Monster is certainly a good tower and well designed, but I don't have any complaints with my Big Air.
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-19-2005, 3:20 AM Reply   
I've got one on our Moomba Outback, and I think it's a great tower for the price. If you've got a little extra change, throw on some accessories, and it will really look good.

It's a quality tower at a great price.
Old     (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-19-2005, 6:15 AM Reply   
Looking for a good tower check this place out I bought this tower that is a one piece not universal that rattles and wobbles.
www.wakeair.com

Old     (wetirish)      Join Date: May 2003       05-19-2005, 4:23 PM Reply   
Joe,

I have had a white BigAir tower and Wake Deigns white rack on my Calabria for going on three seasons love it so far. Strong, rattle free and nice looking with it's swoop design. It did take a little longer to install then BigAir said it would. It takes about ten minutes to take down or put up. Rene' at BigAir will take care of all your needs or questions in a timely manner.

Good luck!
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       05-19-2005, 6:43 PM Reply   
Hey Joe, I would measure your garage height and make sure the H2O tower will fold down far enough before you make a decision.
Old     (jroth97gt)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-19-2005, 8:09 PM Reply   
I'm waiting on a reply on an email I sent them about that exact thing, I'm kinda thinking it won't but I figured I'd at least check.
Old     (nechay)      Join Date: May 2005       05-19-2005, 10:58 PM Reply   
Hello Joe, I'm having no possibility to buy a well done tower for my boat here in Russia, so we will make it ourselves. To make a body of tower we want from stainless still pipe is not problem, but we need a good advice about installing system. So could you kindly make a picture of your new tower's attachment hardware and send me by e mail nechay05@mail.ru or here.
Thank you in advance.
Old    cinekw            05-20-2005, 9:46 AM Reply   
Here is a picture of my 1990 SN with BigAir tower it looks great and it's very strong and quiet. Goog price and I agree the install was a little tough.

Old     (jroth97gt)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-24-2005, 7:41 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info guys. Vladimir, I haven't purchased a tower yet and don't have any plans to do so in the immediate future. Sorry I can't help you out.