Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (RanchDweller)      Join Date: Jun 2010       02-06-2014, 8:17 AM Reply   
I just picked up a new Axis A22. It came with all the great wetsound gear. However, the factory sub box is very weak. It is just a plastic panel. That being said, any recommendations for a Denver area shop that can do a nice sub box? I would like to upgrade the sub and possibly have a plexi glass window in the box. I also want to add the WS-420 controller. Thanks for any recommendations.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       02-06-2014, 8:25 AM Reply   
Post pictures if you get one built!
Old     (DavidAnalog)      Join Date: Sep 2013       02-06-2014, 9:32 AM Reply   
Definitely call or email Wetsounds to find out a proficient installing dealer in your area. They will have a representative that works that area who knows the group if you are looking for something special. Otherwise they regularly help with a dealer locator.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-06-2014, 10:34 AM Reply   
Tommy's doesn't offer that service? You can always try WWS or Liquid Powersports in Ft. Collins too. If you aren't satisfied with those options, shoot me a PM and I might be able to build one for you. Here's my upgrade thread from last year: http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799068
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       02-06-2014, 12:31 PM Reply   
Ryan up at Liquid Powersports will take care of you.

Timmy, Tommy's subcontracts out all their stereo work. So you could also approach them and see who they have used.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2014, 1:17 PM Reply   
I'm taking my boat here http://xtremeautosoundz.com/ for it's install this spring. So far they have had the best quote, and have a lifetime guarantee
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-06-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh1669 View Post
I'm taking my boat here http://xtremeautosoundz.com/ for it's install this spring. So far they have had the best quote, and have a lifetime guarantee
That place looks like they do nice work!
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2014, 1:39 PM Reply   
That's what I thought too, plus they have been super responsive to my communications.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-06-2014, 2:19 PM Reply   
Good luck! Post up lots of pics when you get it finished.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-06-2014, 2:29 PM Reply   
Will do, install begins in March
Old     (cassidyb)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-06-2014, 8:37 PM Reply   
Aside from whats been mentioned above check out Wakeboard and Waterski Specialty (Tige Dealer), also it might be worth talking to the guys at PDA http://www.pdaroadgear.com/

I dont know how much experience they have with marine installations but they definitely know their audio and their pricing is awesome.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       02-07-2014, 9:30 AM Reply   
For what it is worth WWS has installed all my stereo gear and I have a pretty good amount of it. We did buy our boat from there though. However I will be having Ryan and LPS build me a new sub box before the season starts.
Old     (bigkid33)      Join Date: Jun 2013       03-06-2014, 1:53 AM Reply   
FWIW I've only heard great things about Liquid Powersports!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (RanchDweller)      Join Date: Jun 2010       03-06-2014, 11:09 AM Reply   
I am taking my new boat to them on Wednesday. I am pretty excited about it. It is out of the way for me, but in speaking with them on the phone I feel like they are the right shop. Ill post some before and after pics when I get it back.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-06-2014, 12:15 PM Reply   
Ryan, the owner, is a good guy and has been around for quite a few years. I think he will do a great job on it!
Old     (h2oskier14)      Join Date: May 2009       03-06-2014, 2:59 PM Reply   
+1 For Liquid Powersports in Fort Collins, some of the loudest stereos in the state have come from LPS!!