Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-21-2012, 5:32 AM Reply   
Ok, I FINALLY got the boat 99.9% completed. The only thing left to do is purchase and install two rca splitters so that I can send signal from the ws420 to the syn2's to power the rev410s. I'm really happy with how things went together. I actually love the new, more basic, wetsounds tower clamps. They reduced the hanging height of the 410's significantly, which allowed me to get about an inch more headroom with my z5 than I had with last year's boat. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Axis' tower is prewired and predrilled to allow the rev410's to be installed with the wiring going through the speaker clamps. It makes everything look soooooo much cleaner.

So, this weekend I was able to install the ws410, the xs12, run all speaker wires to the syn6 and syn2's, install a second battery, install a mirror arm and mirror, install the rev410's, and install all of the plug n play bags. I had the guys at axis upgrade my ballast system to malibu's new high flow system with this boat, so I've got full 1'' hose througout - which is going to be awesome for fill and dump times for the 1100's I put in the rear hatches and the front 900lb pnp sac. I'll tell you one thing though, it is noticably more difficult to bend and route that larger diameter tubing.

I have a little more clean up work to do on the wiring, but I'm really happy how everything turned out. And yes, I do have a huge in-line fuse between the power distribution block and the battery selector switch.

I got a better picture of the rear of the trailer. I love the clear LED's boatmate installed for me. I've had some nice trailers in the past, but I really like this one the best. The LED's are super bright, the runway lighting is very helpful at night, and the boat rides soooooo well going down the road. Thanks again to Owen Shelton @ boatmater for taking the time to make sure all of the little changes I wanted made were done right!

So, what do you guys think??? I hope to get it out this week and take some video/pictures of the wake.
Attached Images