Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-10-2008, 7:32 AM Reply   
http://www.kcwatersports.com/
Old     (fritzdoesevents)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-10-2008, 8:02 AM Reply   
All-

This is an event that we are doing similar to the event we did in the winter at snow creek and hidden valley. We have a ton of free give-a-ways from all of the sponsors and will have activities all day long. for those of you who came to the scion open in the winter, I will be paying for an air conditioned riders tent where we will also feed you free of charge just for entering the tourney. Tons of great prizes, beginners to pros to knee boarders will be rewarded for their riding. as always if any of you have any questions concerning this event please feel free to email me at fritz.heffinger@deptzero.com. I hope all of you come out to this event, having kenny come out and do the demo, from the great riding to all the activities such as paint ball target practice, knee boarding skills and style and boat demos from natique! Hope to see you all there.
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-10-2008, 11:05 AM Reply   
Nice work Fritz! And KCW Mike!

Wish I could be there!
Old     (inty399)      Join Date: May 2007       07-10-2008, 12:09 PM Reply   
its gonna be tight. cool beans Fritz
Old     (fritzdoesevents)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-10-2008, 7:10 PM Reply   
Matt O we going to see you there?
Old     (fritzdoesevents)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-11-2008, 7:40 AM Reply   
http://www.myspace.com/scionwaketourney
Old     (fritzdoesevents)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-16-2008, 9:42 AM Reply   
Just a reminder this weekend is the scion open check out the myspace or kcwatersports.com for more info. Kenny Bartram is coming and bring the back flip ramp too!
Old     (matt_ostmeyer)      Join Date: Mar 2003       07-16-2008, 6:04 PM Reply   
I can't be there, but post some pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sur it's going to be awesome.
Old     (onthewatermo)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-17-2008, 6:32 AM Reply   
"knee boarders will be rewarded for their riding"...rock on
Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-17-2008, 7:11 AM Reply   
I just got this when I clicked on the first link...

Sorry, the site you requested is temporarily unavailable.

Due to high volume of traffic, this site is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Another website shut down by posting it on Wakeworld... Haha
Old     (fritzdoesevents)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-17-2008, 8:14 AM Reply   
Alright yes the rumor was true the kc watersports web site did get shut down to a high volume of traffic. we have now quadrupled the band width! anyone from Kansas city listen to mix 93.3 tonight at 7:30. Kenny Bartram is doing a live interview about the Scion Open. We have also just confirmed to very good looking celebrities that will be in attendance at the event! once again if anyone has any questions about how to get the or where to stay or whatever shoot me an email at fritz.heffinger@gmail.com. Hope to see alot of you out there on Saturday, check back next week for a link to the pics from the event.
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-19-2008, 7:44 PM Reply   
Just came from the scion open. It was a great event. The guys really put on an excellent event. Thanks Mike. Plus Tom Fooshee and Kyle Reed was there and they went off!!! Plus you can't find two nicer guys. Tom rode for quite some time just laying it down and really put on a show. Also Kenny Bartram came with his motocross bikes and put on a kickin show with 3 backflips. That guy is badass and a really great guy!!! All three were really open to anybody coming up to them and just asking questions and talking to them. Its nice to be able to go and see a first rate contest, meet professional riders and have a great time in my own back yard.