Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old    chris138            03-18-2005, 12:03 PM Reply   
check out the new box!!!

its packed with 8 6x9's ll post more pics when i get them
Old     (jeffreyala)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-18-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
That is pretty sweet!

Did you fabricate it?
Old    walt            03-18-2005, 6:09 PM Reply   
Very nice !
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       03-18-2005, 6:21 PM Reply   
Wow,
That thing looks sweet. What amp will be pushing all eight 6X9's. Did you conside the NVS's?
I wonder which ones would be louder behind the boat.
Old    hdub            03-18-2005, 8:52 PM Reply   
That is sick! did you make that yourself? Is can you get that box made with a mastercraft logo?
Old    chris138            03-19-2005, 3:03 PM Reply   
no we had the box built by sounds unlimited in modesto they have since closed down. but the cost of the box was 1500. and we use a arc audio 1500 watt ampp to push it, i have heard the nvs very nice but these ones sound better in the boat, because of the down fiering speakers. o and this box is a one of a kind the only one built this way. but if you want a box built go to amesaudil.com and contact them im sure they build some sweet boxes. well ill post more pics when i get em. thanx for lookin chris.
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       03-19-2005, 3:57 PM Reply   
I would love to see the box when it is installed. What 6X9's are you running?
Old    chris138            03-20-2005, 12:02 PM Reply   
we are running polk db690 there a 3 way speaker, i like them they sound very good. ill post some pics of it on the tower after we put it back on. thanx for lookin
chris