Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 08, 2008

Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-14-2008, 9:38 PM Reply   
http://www.overstockdealz.com/products.asp?id=DP1US&referer=google

I know some guys were looking for some deals
Old     (andy13)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-14-2008, 10:19 PM Reply   
does it work with an iphone? anyone know?
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-14-2008, 11:44 PM Reply   
I would bet it works with the iphone.

I am trying figure out how someone could mount the controller and the display in convenient places within a boat.

Old     (dhcomp)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-14-2008, 11:54 PM Reply   
doubt that version works with the iphone.
That is one of the first models.
Old     (shane97210)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-15-2008, 6:43 AM Reply   
found out last weekend that it doesn't work with the iphone
Old     (collin)      Join Date: May 2002       04-15-2008, 7:32 AM Reply   
Greatdane, I have the same boat as you. Since I have the speedo on the perfectpass I took out the pitot select plate out of the dash and mounted the screen there. I put the remote up next to the dash. Works great.
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       04-15-2008, 7:57 AM Reply   
anyone using the wired FM transmitter on this thing ?
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       04-15-2008, 8:08 AM Reply   
It works with the IPhone in my truck.
Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       04-15-2008, 8:58 AM Reply   
It works with the iphone. I have this set up in my truck and one in the boat. you can mount it anywhere. I have mine mounted on the left side of my dash and the wire going through where the instrument cluster and the "dash" meet, through the crack. the controller is on the lower side of the dash. ill get some pics up. you don't have to drill anything to mount it, it will do just fine with the double sided tape that it comes with. one thing you have to be careful with though...if you get caught in a rain storm or something...keep a ziplock bag in the boat and cover the screen and controller..when they get wet...its done.

the wired fm works really well..I had mine with it at first then hooked it up to the aux port on the back of the deck...100X better! it sounds as good as a cd. now that I've had it I feel like without it would be such a pain!
Old     (bcail)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-15-2008, 12:33 PM Reply   
I got one of these for $0.06 on ebay, plus shipping. There were several on there a couple of months ago......haven't looked lately.
Old     (rooter)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-16-2008, 3:24 PM Reply   
Wired FM Transmitter works great