Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 22, 2006

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-27-2006, 8:09 AM Reply   
On the promotion to VP of Marketing. You are the reason why so many of us have been riding Hyperlite on the West Coast. Great to see that your talents & contributions have been recognized. Will definitely miss you around here all the time. Best of luck - Jeff
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-27-2006, 9:05 AM Reply   
Greg Dick is an awesome ambassador to Hyperlite and to the sport of wakeboarding in general. He has been a supporter of grassroot contests and up and coming riders for as long as I can remember. Congrats to him and I look forward to what he is going to do for Hyperlite.Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. And also congrats go out to Tom Curtin for his promotion as well. One thing for sure, Hyperlite is putting great people in the right positions.....this is exciting!!
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-27-2006, 9:34 AM Reply   
Congratulations Greg!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-27-2006, 9:37 AM Reply   
congrats greg!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-27-2006, 9:39 AM Reply   
As cool as it is that all of Greg's hard work over the years has finally paid off, it's really going to be a downer not to see him at EVERY event in So Cal!! Hyperlite was very smart for holding on to and promoting Greg, but we're really going to miss him out here. He is the rep to which all reps should aspire (especially you Bates :-)). Good luck Greg!
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-27-2006, 9:44 AM Reply   
Way to go Greg. Who is replacing him?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-27-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
is he in washington yet?
Old     (deltawakerider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-27-2006, 11:22 AM Reply   
"And also congrats go out to Tom Curtin for his promotion as well. One thing for sure, Hyperlite is putting great people in the right positions.....this is exciting"

What position did Tommy get...
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       04-27-2006, 11:29 AM Reply   
I had the opportunity to finally meet Greg this year. This promotion couldn't have happened to a better representative or a nicer guy. Congrats Greg and best of luck to you and to Hyperlite! We'll miss you around San Diego.

-Steve
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-27-2006, 11:35 AM Reply   
On Tommys' promotion

http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=690
Old     (sueswink)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-27-2006, 3:45 PM Reply   
CONGRATS Greg!! You are truly THE nicest guy in wakeboarding and we all wish you the very best! Thanks for all you've done for Coop since we moved to CL. You are awesome and we thank you :-)
Good luck with your new position! We will miss you! Sue, Jeff, Cristina and Coop :-)
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-27-2006, 9:44 PM Reply   
Greg you set a completly new standard for the reps that are out there. You promoted Great. You always respected everyonie and you deserve your new position...CONGRATS....
Old     (reid808)      Join Date: Mar 2005       05-05-2006, 2:11 AM Reply   
Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Hyperlite is so fortunate to have Greg as part of the team. Greg has grown up with the Hyperlite family and has certainly worked his way up from sweeping floors at the factory, to sales rep, and now VP of Marketing. Feels so weird knowing that Greg is no longer in California. Oh the memories my friend! YOU have truly built wakeboarding in So. Cal. Without you so many of the kids wouldn't have a chance to succeed in the sport we all love. Remember the good times, focus on the future, and much success to a GREAT FRIEND!!!

Mahalo,

Reid
Old     (steve_b)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-05-2006, 6:55 AM Reply   
I was busy sending all of our ad $ to the other site that all sites should aspire.

Dave, you going to SDSVSRWTF? I'll teach you how to shoe ski.

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-06-2006, 5:43 PM Reply   
That was low! When is SDSVSRWTF? Did I miss it today or is it next week?