Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old    buckettim            09-30-2006, 2:05 PM Reply   
Are there any sliders in the delta?
Old     (dhr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       09-30-2006, 2:15 PM Reply   
Yes there is but they are usaly hard to find .
i have ben looking my self
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-30-2006, 2:46 PM Reply   
We have a few, but they are out of the water now. They will be ready again in March.

www.DeltaWakeboardCamp.com
Old     (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-30-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
if you go out of orwood and turn left and go under the bridge there are two set up there. There is an up rail and a flat rail. You would need to have a PWC to ride them i think, but I might be wrong i've never done it.
Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-30-2006, 5:04 PM Reply   
the ones in orwood r gone, they were taken out a few months ago
Old     (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-30-2006, 5:11 PM Reply   
i saw them last weekend they are right after you go under the bridge, where you sometimes see people picnicing and fishing and stuff
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2006, 7:46 PM Reply   
i saw them like 4hrs ago their still there
Old    DRA            10-02-2006, 7:02 AM Reply   
I usually see some wake skaters hitting them; mostly they set up a winch on the shore and hit them that way. Not enough room for a Jet Ski or boat.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-02-2006, 8:36 AM Reply   
Yeah, pretty sure you'd need a winch for those. There are a few out there though. You just need to know who to ask. I didn't build any of the ones out there so I'm not at liberty to tell. Sorry bro, looks like you're gonna have to get out there and build some yourself.

Gone are the days where there was a sick slider park behind Orwood. I think there were 4 out there before they fell apart or were taken down.