Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (azwakbdr)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-05-2006, 11:05 AM Reply   
Hello all,I am new to posting messages. Usually I just read them and get pretty usefull information from everyone. My wife and I just got back from Powell with some of our friends and I had to share a couple pics.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-05-2006, 11:17 AM Reply   
I see no pics?
Old     (azwakbdr)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-05-2006, 11:23 AM Reply   
everytime I try and put them up it says that they are too big. I am working on making them smaller
Old     (azwakbdr)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-05-2006, 11:42 AM Reply   
okay, here is the best one. It is taken at sunrise right before we went out. Can you say glass???

Upload
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2006, 11:50 AM Reply   
did you guys camp or get a houseboat?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-05-2006, 12:06 PM Reply   
Welcome to WW.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       10-05-2006, 2:57 PM Reply   
Hmm great pic but I was ready for a bunch of them..with some good riding pics and maybe some boat babes?
Old     (azwakbdr)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-05-2006, 7:35 PM Reply   
We camped on the beach at Lone Rock. When I have more time to shrink the other pics I will post them. This was the best to wake up to.
Old     (ldebbold)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-06-2006, 11:39 AM Reply   
I would love to go there, but the $5K a week for a houseboat kind of makes that impossible. What was camping on the beach like? Are there other places to stay on shore on or near the Lake?
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-06-2006, 11:48 AM Reply   
There are tons of places to stay on shore at Powell! I have been there a few times with only a tourny boat. With lots, I mean lots of extra gas you go pretty far out. I know of at least one couple who goes out every year in a tourny boat with two electric trolling motors, three batteries and a huge solar panel. They use the trolling motors to put around with. They take tons of extra gas though and have the poor Sanger loaded to the hilt. You just have to watch for a storm at Powell, if it gets really dark and cloudy run for a cove as fast as you can!
Old     (azwakbdr)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-08-2006, 12:23 AM Reply   
True with the storms, a dust storm rolled in every afternoon for about an hour. Lone Rock Beach is in the Utah part of the Lake. I grew up in Page, AZ and Lone Rock was pretty much the only place we camped when going to the lake. You can get the houseboat if you want to spend the $ but we found a sweet cove and took it over.