Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (poon)      Join Date: Dec 2001       11-01-2007, 7:06 PM Reply   
Man, some people are punks! I have been robbed and burglarized 4 times in 4 months. August 3rd my shop was burglarized and the punks took about $20k worth of sunglasses, clothes, etc... 2 weeks later a guy comes in and pulls a runner with a surfboard & wetsuit, one week later my car gets broken into and skateboards and other stuff are taken and last night someone broke our shop window and stole a bunch of hats and girl clothes. It makes me mad because the way I look at it, is that they are taking from my family. Sorry, just venting!
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-01-2007, 7:21 PM Reply   
Arun,
So sorry to here about your bad luck. I feel for you. Nothing worse than having people take things that you make your living from. Don't let it eat you up, good things have to be coming your way. Kharma will get those who deserve it (of course if you ever catch them, there is nothing wrong with helping kharma along a little). Next time we head to Santa Cruz, we will stop by. I have been wanting to check out your shop anyway.

G-money says HI. She finally got that ollie 180 and a few other things since we last saw you.

Peace, Vince
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-01-2007, 7:32 PM Reply   
If it make you feel any better. The day we moved into our new lake house we also got the new boat. We went to dinner after unpacking all day.(which was mothers day) Came home to find the house ransacked and the electronics from the boat stolen. From extreme high to extreme low thanks to some lazy ass dirt bags too
Old     (wakeprodigy)      Join Date: Oct 2002       11-02-2007, 5:49 AM Reply   
That sucks man, sorry to hear about this. If you lived in Texas, you'd be able to shoot them if you caught them in the act, no questions asked.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-02-2007, 7:34 AM Reply   
Damn, Arun. Sorry to hear that man.
Old     (csparks13)      Join Date: Apr 2004       11-02-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
TEXAS laws rule! Yes, we all own guns here too. It's true about the kharma. Sorry to hear about the loss. Our boat got hit a few months back. I know the feeling.
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       11-02-2007, 8:41 AM Reply   
That sucks! That's a lot of stuff. I hope you've got a good indpendent insurance agent that can get it settled right and that people will quit stealing your stuff. is there any way you could get some protection on the shop, alarm system, razor-wire, sharks, lasers, sharks with lasers, or a big dog?
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-02-2007, 8:46 AM Reply   
Arun, that sucks major! Sorry to hear about the issues, you definitely don't deserve that kind of crap! It almost sounds like it could be the same person.

I stopped by the other day to say whats up but you weren't there. Hope things are good otherwise.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-02-2007, 8:48 AM Reply   
WoW Arun: That suck's. Sorry to hear about that.
I say you throw a party at your shop and we can all come down and buy some stuff to make up for the break in's. I have been looking 4 a excuse to come spend some money down there. It would be cool to hook up with other W/W'rs in the aera at your shop.
Christmas is around the corner and we all know someone that could use somthing. Regaurdless throw up a link to your place so I can find it and Ill come down and get some stuff.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       11-02-2007, 8:51 AM Reply   
That sucks man. Sorry to hear it.

Have they ever caught anyone?

Do you think it is the same person?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       11-02-2007, 8:54 AM Reply   
At least something loud so they don't have 1/2 an hour to clean you out.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-02-2007, 8:58 AM Reply   
That sucks Arun. Sorry to hear about that again....

ALL THIEVES MUST BURN!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-02-2007, 9:22 AM Reply   
I agree with G. Time for a party at the shop. It's been too long.

Sorry to hear about the thieves. Maybe time for a shop watch dog. Something big, mean and frothing at the mouth. Maybe have BG come down and move in for a while.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       11-02-2007, 9:40 AM Reply   
Bars on the windows, razor wire, electric fence, lots of locks.
Old     (fmaxturbosi)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-02-2007, 10:26 AM Reply   
that sux, sorry to hear.

my truck got hit at my work about 3 weeks ago. Took my dvd player and my center channel speaker that I had. Tore up my drivers side key hole and the ignition. They tried to get my truck, but didn't succeed thanks to the kill start on my alarm. I usually bring my boat to work with me when I plan on leaving for long trips, but not anymore!
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-02-2007, 11:51 AM Reply   
sorry to hear that, i agree with j, get some sharks with lazer beams on their freaking heads, muwahahahaha.