Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (sotwstd)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-10-2006, 9:11 PM Reply   
Such a beautiful afternoon I just had to share
Upload

Upload

(Message edited by sotwstd on August 10, 2006)
Old     (sotwstd)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-10-2006, 9:36 PM Reply   
Wrong forum and off subject but how do you upload multiple images without getting the error that your files exceed the max size?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-10-2006, 10:01 PM Reply   
I open my pictures in paint and then there is a stretch/skew action on one of the drop down menus. Then make the picture smaller. Resave and post.
Old     (sotwstd)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-10-2006, 10:24 PM Reply   
thanks Brett, I will try that next time.
Old    lebeau            08-11-2006, 8:59 AM Reply   
Derek, I can almost hear those bindings coming apart from here! Who is riding your board? Please don't tell me that is your pulling Phat air!
Old     (sotwstd)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-11-2006, 11:02 AM Reply   
LeBeau,
My wake was so small, I was just getting used to having a full boat load of people and a nice wake, (plus we had been behind Robs boat then to Marks MC) we just had the 3 of us yesterday so there was no weight, (I need your lard in the back of the boat). I had to pull the rope back in to 65 and drop the speed to 20-21 to get any wake. As for the bindings, it was the next jump that they let loose .
Old    lebeau            08-11-2006, 11:30 AM Reply   
Looks good to me! I sat on the sofa last night dreaming of wakeboarding while you were out there throwing down! Enjoy Shasta!