Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       04-14-2006, 10:41 PM Reply   
I just purchased a wetsuit and had a great experience thanks to wetsuitwearhouse.com.

I called them up on Tuesday and the receptionist told me the entire staff was unloading a truck and they would have to call me back, so she took my number. I received a call back in a matter of less than 5 mins(chris was his name). I had a bunch of questions and he had very valid answers without any sales pitch. He didnt push me to purchase a more expensive suit than I needed and even offered some tips and things to look out for when using the suit. He also told me what to look for when sizing it up etc. etc. When I asked him more questions he took his time, answered them all without any frustration or rushing and made me feel completely comfortable with asking anything I wanted regarding the wetsuits they sold. Ultimately I ended the conversation and made the purchase around 1:30pm that day. Three days later it arrived at my door, just in time for this weekend (had I not had to work). Overall they were super friendly, very informative and professional all the way through. I recieved two email updates regarding the tracking of my package through fed-ex. One of the best parts was the fact that they were way cheaper than anywhere else I looked. They are having a pretty good sale right now and it definately paid off for me to order from them.(although I still try to support Copes (jeff) as often as possible)