Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2006, 8:22 PM Reply   
I just bought h20 housing, headphones, and an armband...but I need an ipod shuffle.. Anyone have one for sale? Shoot me an email if you do,

Thanks!

Jamie
Old     (wakeshredder16)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-11-2006, 8:40 PM Reply   
hey heres a warning with the h2o stuff the armband that comes with the case has came off my arm on an easy fall so just becareful with it. when it came of the headphones came stayed on and the case was floating behind my head. so just watch out or maybe buy the pro arm band =]]. but the case and stuff is AWSOME when u ride with it or swim =].
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2006, 8:46 PM Reply   
Is there more than one h20 armband for the shuffle?
Old     (wakeshredder16)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-11-2006, 8:49 PM Reply   
on there website they it says u can buy the pro arm band im not sure if its the same one. my stragey is when i put the arm band on i tape the velcrow down
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
hm..well this is what I just bought. The picture of the armband isn't even the shuffle one. So im not sure which one I got..I know its for the shuffle but if its the pro...or I dont even know what the other one looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/iPod-Shuffle-Waterproof-Case-Headphones-Armband_W0QQitemZ200009053538QQihZ010QQcategoryZ86 534QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       08-11-2006, 9:19 PM Reply   
i think i might have a brand new shuffle in the box. if you can wait until thursday i will check for you. im an out of town at the moment so that is why.
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-11-2006, 9:48 PM Reply   
Yea that would be great. I can wait a few days. The other stuff isn't here yet so..

just shoot me an email when you get back.

Thanks

Jamie