Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-10-2012, 4:22 AM Reply   
im wanting to build a bow cushion for my buddy. has anyone here done this? can someone give me the measurements?
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-10-2012, 9:40 AM Reply   
I have been wanting to do the same thing. I ended up just making one out of wood but mine was to hold up fat sacs, not bikinis.

Here is a good thread on the MC site, good luck and please post picks and dimensions if you end up doing it. (I would also build in some cup holders if you are going to cover up the other ones in the bow)
http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...t=43090&page=4
Old     (johnboyy7)      Join Date: Apr 2011       08-10-2012, 10:32 AM Reply   
do you have any pics or deminisions of yours? this one to is mainly to hold up fat sacs but im sure there will be kids up there some. im trying to do it as surprise but i may jsut have to tell him so i can make sure i do it right.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-10-2012, 2:30 PM Reply   
I am putting these pics up more so you can get a laugh but I built my wood bow filler out of scrap fiberboard in about 10 minutes before heading out to the lake one day. Then we decided that w/ 2 750's in the back just having the triangle sac in the front wasn't going to be enough. So now we use a 550 sac as the bow filler with the triangle on top of it. Wake is macking and I am avoiding the +/-700lbs of lead I used to trailer around in the boat all the time.
Attached Images

Old     (jrw160)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-11-2012, 9:06 PM Reply   
This reminded me to reply to you on teamtalk. I have the cardboard cutout I used as a template fr my bow filler cushion. I can mail it to you if you want it.