Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 7:04 PM Reply   
so i keep getting bruses on the bottom of my feet... little ones all over. so i have been comming to the conclusion that it may be my bindings. i have 07 LF transits. i have been dealing with it for a while now and im over it. you guys ansd gals think that is the problem or other things too? anything would be great
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-29-2009, 7:07 PM Reply   
Are they randomly appearing or are you feeling a lot of pressure and they are hurting your feet in general ?
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 7:09 PM Reply   
alittle bit of both. i get them like on the side of my heel. i have one under my big toe and other random spots
Old    walt            06-29-2009, 7:15 PM Reply   
Foot problems suck ! I have Plantar fasciitis and went to the Transits because of it. They seem to have a pretty soft foot bed and have helped. They do seem to get water logged and heavy though.

It sounds strange that your getting them all over your foot. I hope you get it worked out.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 7:19 PM Reply   
both feet and it sucks so bad.. i really havnt had this problem this bad till recently.. i have been known to get knots in my heal by my arch from skating and maybe a brused heal every once i a while but lately i have been getting them all over the bottoms. it sucks
Old    walt            06-29-2009, 7:22 PM Reply   
Maybe it's your shoes ? I'd see a doctor before it gets out of hand.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 7:29 PM Reply   
yeah im going to..i wear basic vans and never have had a problem. been wearing them for years.. so i just getting alittle nervious because there are alot of serious illnesses that come from bruised feet. luekimia is one, diabeties is another. i should probably go in. but the bruses will never stop me from riding:-)
Old    walt            06-29-2009, 7:36 PM Reply   
Vans can't be good for your feet. I've never heard of foot problems causing other illnesses. Are you sure it's not the other way around ?
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 7:38 PM Reply   
no i meant the other way around.. but i know im healthy as a wisle. yeah the vans arnt whats doing it. i have been wearing them for at least 6 years now. its only when i wakeboard i really get them... could it be from landing really hard?
Old    walt            06-29-2009, 7:45 PM Reply   
No doubt that going big and landing hard takes it's toll.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 8:56 PM Reply   
yeah i have been riding my buddies slammed 210 most of the year... cheaper on gas then my vlx. its a new transition and all the components could be adding up. i have been also going as big as i can this year... back to the big stylish riding again. im over the tech stuff, it just gets old. walt thank you for your help. i really appreciate it. would you recomemnd getting new bindings??
Old    walt            06-29-2009, 9:10 PM Reply   
I don't know if there's a softer foot bed out there or not ? Maybe someone else will chime in on that ?
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-29-2009, 9:16 PM Reply   
yeah thats what i was hoping.. the more input the better. i guess people dont care about my feet.lol so since no ones responding do you know how to reach the grab on an indy tantrum?? lol i swear that trick is so easy but i can never reach the grab.