Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 14, 2007

Old     (hyperlite_boards)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-24-2007, 6:41 PM Reply   
cheack out the new hyperlite videos on hyperlite.com (podcasts) it has all of the new riders and their riding all the new gear its sick!! cheack it out !!
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-25-2007, 4:53 AM Reply   
Thanks Mike for the update...going there right now.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-25-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
I hope they spelled Mike's name right on his new board because they sure didn't in the shasta vid!
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       09-25-2007, 8:23 AM Reply   
mike got his own board? which one is his?
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-25-2007, 9:02 AM Reply   
I don't know all the details and maybe I got it all wrong from Chris but if you go on Alliance's website there is a picture of Chris riding it. He told me it was Mike's new board and I'm pretty sure he said "signature". I know Mike & Hyperlite have been talking about it for a couple of years now. If I'm completely off base here sorry. Whatever it turns out to be it sounds like that's what Chris is going to ride in 08 as he liked it.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-25-2007, 9:41 AM Reply   
Rich, I will also be riding it in 08. Its still hard to get right now. The board is faster with more pop then the 3ds. It also has supper soft landings. Can't wait for it.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-25-2007, 9:46 AM Reply   
"Rich, I will also be riding it in 08"

Or at least for a few weeks or so until those voices in your head take over and tell you to change boards again.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-25-2007, 10:08 AM Reply   
Nope J-rod I learned my lesson on switching boards. I have been on the 3ds all season. I even progressed some this year.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-25-2007, 10:14 AM Reply   
I heard from his fellow coaches that his board is pretty awesome. Good for Schwenne!! Lets hope it sells like crazy!
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-25-2007, 10:37 AM Reply   
I call BS. I just seen squid on a transcend two weeks ago. Squid you are a board whore. Own it!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-25-2007, 10:48 AM Reply   
How long was I on transend. 5 min it was not my cup of tea. Went right back on the 3ds. Plus drunken riding dose not count. Mr. fisher man.
Old     (joshugan)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2007, 1:21 PM Reply   
Wait, but if the Transcend is the "best board ever" then why would you go back to a 3 year old model?

Anyway, I thought the Hype videos were awesome. I was a little worried when they lost the Ronix crew but it seems like they're stronger than ever. Hyperlite looks slick and professional.