Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (erikeven)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-06-2007, 3:41 AM Reply   
hi , im from norway and i was just wondering if someone could give me some pointers of how i could break down these too spins .. im consistent on my hs 360's but i haven't tryed any o/a spins.
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2007, 6:16 AM Reply   
O/a 5 easiest than o/a3. Back off on your edge when you rise up the wake. Your edge through the wake will determine how fast you will spin, so edge with less intensity than you might think. As you rise up the wake, push the handle down into your hip and turn your head in the direction that you are spinning. Keep your momentum moving, pull the handle into the small of your back and finish with the handle pass. Now that you've finished your 360, you should be able to spot your landing.
Old     (erikeven)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-06-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
thanks boris.. tryed one today.. fell on them but it feels good and i think i might be landing the 5 tommoroowwww ;D
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-06-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
Go big dude! Just tryin...
Old     (jwr)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-06-2007, 8:43 PM Reply   
On your edge, do you try to cut away from the boat a little at the top of the wake? kind of like a backroll?
Old     (erikeven)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-07-2007, 9:48 AM Reply   
yeah i try do do it , but i intend to over rotate and when i land on the board i struggle with holding my balance becouse i have so much momentum in them..
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-07-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
-Yes Justin, but not so off like r2r, just lil middle. And cut with medium intense, like normal w2w jump.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-07-2007, 2:06 PM Reply   
Take a look here, there were a few of us discussing the finer points to an OA 3.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3184/319637.html?1182487484