Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (jelico)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-25-2011, 9:52 PM Reply   
Been looking for a 95 onwards Super Sport Nautique (V drive) for a while but don't seem to see many of them around.

Where is the best place in the sates to look for these sort of boats? Anyone on Wakewold have one for sale?

Cheers

Jamie
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-25-2011, 9:52 PM Reply   
you've checked onlyinboards.com right? boattrader.com, iboats.com ... am I missing any?
Old     (EnderWiggin)      Join Date: Mar 2011       05-26-2011, 4:06 AM Reply   
Try www.searchtempest.com. It's a site that allows you to search Craigslist ads in a radius around you instead of just your area. I would just search "nautique" and see what you get within 300 miles. Oh, and also search "natique" (without the first "u") as people sometimes for get that.
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-26-2011, 11:39 AM Reply   
Good luck they are a very desirable starter wakeboat because of the wake performance. I picked up my 01 super air for a good deal not much more than some people pay for super sports as they are essentially the same boat except for exterior styling. With the way the price on new boats have gotten people have been scooping up the 210s left and right. What is your price range?
Old     (wakebrooks)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-26-2011, 3:21 PM Reply   
I saw this one the other day http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/boa/2400435513.html
Old     (jelico)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-26-2011, 3:38 PM Reply   
Cheers for the help!

Im trying to spend under 20K USD, and would PREFER a Super Sport over a 210 if possible. I think that the super sports without towers are less likely to be as thrashed as an early 210. Super sports seem to have a few extra plus points to me:

Ski locker (for ballast)
Better seating than early 210s
Simple electrics
Hot showers
Simple engines (getting to know the GT40s really well after my current DD sport).

I will likely replace the ballast system of a 210 anyway (especially if its stock).
Old     (chris4x4gill2)      Join Date: Sep 2009       05-26-2011, 4:30 PM Reply   
try the classifieds on planetnautique.com and correctcraftfan.com
Old     (superair502)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-26-2011, 8:25 PM Reply   
My 210 has all those features minus the shower. You should find one easy under that range
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-26-2011, 8:28 PM Reply   
save this url:
http://boat.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/boat.c...=d&submit=+GO+

it searches every craigslist, kijiji, and ebay ad in the usa for "nautique"

now use your head cuz there's always some scammers, but you get a lot of hits and I guarantee there's a couple super sports on there at any given time. you may have to travel but a good boat will be worth it
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-27-2011, 6:41 AM Reply   
We we're selling ours (as you know - got your email) but if you're still looking come this September/Oct let me know, it will go back up for sale after summer. Just can't sell now as we don't have a good replacement boat and with summer pretty much here I can't risk going boatless