Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wswb4lfe)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-19-2011, 7:02 PM Reply   
Hey i was just curious how many of you have purchased a used phone off of ebay. Did you guys get good results from ordering a phone off of ebay, or were you unsatisfied?
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-20-2011, 6:36 AM Reply   
My co-worker has purchased a few phones off ebay with great success. Just make sure their approval rating is high and they have 300+ feedbacks reported. After that, I think you should be good to go.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-21-2011, 8:28 PM Reply   
I have actually bought four iPhones on Craigslist. 2 Originial iphone three years ago and then 3G's for me and the wife over the past year and a half. Only felt sketchy once when the guys gave me a wierd vibe. I guess I am a little on the lucky side, but the prices on craigslist are much cheaper than that of eBay.

What kind of phone are you looking for? I have a 3G and a original iPhone that are not being used and could let one of them go. Shoot me a PM if you want them.