Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (rocdog)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-17-2007, 11:01 PM Reply   
I just spent about 1.5 hours doing searches and going through many postings to find the post that show pics, gives links to places to buy needed parts and so on for adding an additional ballast to the exsisting system. I have seen post here before but can not find it now. There are a few good post on here that I was looking for but could not find.

I have an 07 V215 with walk through and rear locker stock ballast system. I want to tap into the port side rear locker ballast to fill a new bag that will be custom made by Fly High to fill up my port side locker as well as run up the port side under the seat. Want to use my inlet pump, outlet pump and breather tube. Basically tap into all them with new ballast. Any help finding these links would be appreciated. Thanks

(Message edited by rocdog on March 17, 2007)