Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-21-2003, 5:31 PM Reply   
Only about 2 months old. It's been working great but today I get out there ready to go and the on/off button doesn't work. Neithere does the up arrow. Only the down arrow and menu button worked. So tonight I pull the dash to see if anything's unplugged, nothing. I fiddle around a bit and get the on button to work once. Now nothing works but the menu button.

Anyone had anything like this happen.
Old    gotpwr            06-21-2003, 9:18 PM Reply   
I had the exact same thing happen to mine last July. I called Perfect Pass and they told me to send them the display and they would repair it. I sent it in and got it back in a little over a week. It's worked perfect since. That week and a half I was waiting for it to get repaired, I was wondering how I ever survived without it.
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-23-2003, 4:58 AM Reply   
Thanks Dan, I'll give them a call today and see what they say.