Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-27-2008, 5:57 PM Reply   
application/octet-streamUpload
codys first w2w.MSWMM (25.6 k)

my buddy doing his first w2w
Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-27-2008, 6:33 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VcWqJSlaJE

(Message edited by dppaneig on July 27, 2008)
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2008, 8:11 PM Reply   
nice job.
everyone remembers their first w2w jump. but not everyone has vid of it. (luckly i do too)

when you build more confidence and or skill you can extend more off the wake and get more pop and go sailing into the flats and/or get an extra two more feet of air for the first time too.

keep it up!
lets see a toe side vid later too ;)
Old     (jay_g)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-27-2008, 8:26 PM Reply   
Congrats. I just finally started nailing mine consistant last week
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       07-28-2008, 6:47 PM Reply   
Hooray! I've got 4, but Jay is ahead of me. Mine are not consistent. I'm hoping by the end of the season :-)
Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       07-28-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
Its so awesome to see my bud get a w2w. First time tricks landed are awesome. Great weekend!
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-28-2008, 8:31 PM Reply   
Yea I am still working on wake to wake. How long did it take you guys to do it? I think I;m a bit slow on the learning curve
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       07-30-2008, 12:31 AM Reply   
rick-
This is my third season. Went out a bunch the first season. Only 3 times the second and I've been out a bunch this season. I'd have to say, the key is being able to go out at least 2 times a week. Water time makes a big difference in your progression. Taking pics of your riding, or video, so you can see how you are approaching the wake is also important. One more thing you need, is people to pay attention and tell you how to improve, while you are riding.