Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Industry Jobs

Old     (vegaskistaff)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-01-2011, 2:35 PM Reply   
How goes it?
I am currently recruiting skilled and qualified wakeboard, slalom, trick, wakeskate, wakesurf instructors to work at a summer camps all over the u.s.
If you have a passion for watersports, and are good working with children, this could be the summer of your life. Bennies' include but not limited to:
Access to tournament ski boats (Malibu, Mastercraft, Tige, Nautiqe, etc)
Tons of personal ski or training time if you are still competiting.(don't have to pay for gas, you actually get paid.)
Free room and board (you won't get rich instructing, but you can SAVE money with no rent and free food)
Meet other young people from accross the country and around the world.
Often paid travel
Live in part of the country you have never been with only a short commitment.

Looking for Mature, energetic, safe riders and skiers that want an amazing summer job doing what you love to do.
Must be 19 or completed first year of school
Willing to travel (i am helping staff for many camps all over the u.s., some may be close to home, some may be far)
Must have previous on water experience.
If you are interested in getting started on the summer of your life, contact me
Paul
vegaskistaff@hotmail.com
Feel free to ask me any questions, I have been instructing at summer camps for over 7 years, it is a job i wouldn't trade for the world.