Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-12-2013, 8:30 AM Reply   
This is an open thread to discuss the build that Wet Sounds just did with their Tige Z3. Check out all the details in our Wet Sounds Rat Rod Tige Z3 article and ask Wet Sounds owner Tim White questions about the build right here!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-12-2013, 6:48 PM Reply   
That's awesome. Hats off to them for changing things up and bringing a different look to our community
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-12-2013, 7:55 PM Reply   
speachless
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-13-2013, 7:54 AM Reply   
The boat is amazing. Thanks to David and Tim for what they do for this industry...

I'd love to see that thing on the water....with a bunch of hot rat rod chicks on it!
Old     (LaneXSPower)      Join Date: Mar 2013       06-13-2013, 1:17 PM Reply   
This boat is awesome! We were very happy to be part of the build!
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       06-13-2013, 7:05 PM Reply   
Nice boat Tim!! WOW...
Old     (DQ)      Join Date: Feb 2013       06-17-2013, 7:06 AM Reply   
That boat is unreal, I really like the flat paint on the 410's and the flat red on the crosses. Great attention to detail, great build and great products of course. Glad a company takes great pride in their products and love to show them off. Congrats on the build TIm and maybe someday I will get the chance to hear it. Any plans on taking it to any shows?
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-17-2013, 9:24 AM Reply   
that sub enclosure is really great. Aero ports and all. Nice work.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-17-2013, 10:35 AM Reply   
Thanks guys! Thanks David for making a cool article.
I'll try to get some better pics and videos. I used the go pro this weekend and got some crazy video of the boat killing fish! But put it on the computer and it is all
choppy, so have to find out whats up with that. The way it loads in the water is unreal. Some people
we were with could not take the bass all the way up for more than one song!

Boat should be at the Texas Heat Wave custom car and Truck show in July. It will be in our booth at SEMA. And going to try to hit some wake events as well. We will post on Facebook where it will be so make sure to follow us there

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (DQ)      Join Date: Feb 2013       06-24-2013, 9:47 AM Reply   
I heard the boat is back in Houston. I will actually be in Houston visiting family this weekend. Heard that it will be at a Grand Opening for Mobile Innovations in Katy Texas at Katy Mills Mall. Will have to see if the family would mind me taking them to see it.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-24-2013, 11:54 AM Reply   
Now you just need ZZ Top to write and record a rippin song for it.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       06-25-2013, 5:45 AM Reply   
http://www.mobileinnovationstx.com/

Yes the Rat Rod Z3 will be at the Mobile Innovations grand opening this weekend so anyone around Houston. Make sure to swing by and check it out!

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (DQ)      Join Date: Feb 2013       07-18-2013, 10:13 AM Reply   
Sorry I have not replied back on this thread, been slammed at the office. I did get the chance to go see the Rat Rod boat at Mobile Innovations. Pictures do no justice for this boat. Sound is amazing, crystal clear and holy crap the bass that comes out of that thing is unreal. Great build once again. If you ever get the chance to see or hear this thing you will be blown away literally. Every article of clothing was moving from the bass response.
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       07-18-2013, 11:00 AM Reply   
Tim

Y'all should come up for the GCWA Fall Bash @ Bethy creek in Sept.