Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old    ridersrefuge139            09-24-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
anyone know someone with a company in australia. Im turning 18 this June and have been running a pro-shop for about 3 months, i have worked at the same shop for over a year and have moved up in position. In the time i've run the pro-shop we have doubled our sales, i've recieved expierence in both recieving and ordering. Also, I am running a website. Since i wasn't getting any response in "Industrie Jobs" i thought id just try it here. Any input would be greatly appriciated. I am willing to send out my resame out if requested. thanks
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-24-2005, 1:19 PM Reply   
Ummm.. what?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-24-2005, 3:08 PM Reply   
I think Devin is saying her would like to run or work in a pro shop in Austrailia if Im reading this correctly. According to him the last 3 months sales have doubled but Im wondering if he Realized June July and August it would no matter who was working lol...just Playing with ya Devin
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-25-2005, 12:23 AM Reply   
David if you are looking for a job, you might want to touch up your post. I am not sure what a resame is?
Old    ridersrefuge139            09-25-2005, 7:53 PM Reply   
sorry my bad, resume, and the names devin
Old    ridersrefuge139            09-25-2005, 7:56 PM Reply   
hey, please don't post unless you can help out. im not looking for critics. im not mad, but im didn't post this for a bunch of b.s. posts. thanks
Old    wakeq1            09-26-2005, 7:25 AM Reply   
You have blown any opportunity you may have had with someone in this posting. Not only is your post poorly written you then come back with an attitude. I am looking for professionals who represent themselves well and work with people well. You have demonstrated neither.
Old    ridersrefuge139            09-26-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
there was no attitude intended. This post wasn't intended to be a resume, if a company would like one i would be more than willing to send it. i am just looking for someone who has a company in australia and may be looking for employees dealing with extreme sports. thanks for the advice though, seriously, no attitude, i don't get worked up that easy. boarder dad- if you have information on a job it would be greatly appriciated. thanks
Old    ridersrefuge139            09-28-2005, 3:23 PM Reply   
Hey does anyone have any more information on people in australia or going to australia. thanks to the poeple who have responded.
Old     (pjdave)      Join Date: Oct 2002       09-29-2005, 4:29 AM Reply   
try. www.wake.com.au well know ausie wake site.

Just a question, what working visa do you intend working in Australia with? We can't work in the U.S.A unless we are on student visas or have sponsership. If your canadian/British or from any of the countries in the commonweath and under the age of 30 you can apply for a years work visa, which in turn only allows you to work in that job for 4 months before you have to find another place to work.
Old    ridersrefuge139            09-29-2005, 3:10 PM Reply   
thanks dave, that really helped out with the website. I was thinking on going over there doing a college foriegn exchange student program, which most colleges here offer for australia. I don't really know the technical stuff with going over to australia to work. but I will soon be finding out. I'm not canadian or british so i don't know what kind of visa problems ill be dealing with.