Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-26-2004, 1:17 PM Reply   
I just picked up a broadcast and have yet to try it. I just learned to wakesurf but am moven along nicely, learned behind a centurion avalanche on a CWB ride board, does anyone have much experience with a broadcast? I was looking for a little smaller board for some more speed and quicker edges. Another ??, has anyone surfed behind a 99 tige 21 i
I am getting more sacs but think it can be done...
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-26-2004, 9:16 PM Reply   
just picked up a broadcast and love it. it has taken a little getting used to because of the size but i really think it is a good board
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       07-30-2004, 12:44 PM Reply   
I have a 99 2100 pre (direct drive) and it actually throws a great wake when weighted. I have
about 900#'s of lead and with 4 buddies in the boat the wake is huge.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-31-2004, 9:39 AM Reply   
where do you put all the weight, I am gonna drop a full size sac on the side of the engine that wakes we're riding and then maybe stack a side sac on top of that and maybe another side sac in the back of the boat, with people on the side of the boat, that rounds out at about 1100 lbs+ ppl so I guess I should be good?
Another question, what is your weight distribution for straight wakeboarding??
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       08-02-2004, 2:22 PM Reply   
Duane, For surfing I have 900# lead under the back seat and put everyone on the back corner.
For wakeboarding I put more weight up front. Taps is set at 8 for both.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-16-2004, 7:49 PM Reply   
well it is possible, 1 550-600 lb sac next to engine and one side sac offset in the back and 6 ppl... I could do it but we need to fine tune it and maybe add more weight/taps less taps, I dunno...