Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-04-2009, 4:14 PM Reply   
OUCH Anthony.....

It is a rough day when you hope for balmy 40F.....
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       12-05-2009, 2:00 PM Reply   
Anthony ~~ Now that your in town you have to be thawing out. Them temps have got to suck to live and work in.
Old    dhorton            12-20-2009, 8:13 PM Reply   
Upload

Josh, Dewey, Paul, and Mark thanks for being mental enough to hit it up today. I threw this and a few more pics up on Josh's site:
http://dftrdownfortheride.ning.com/photo/albums/jordanelle-12202009
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       12-20-2009, 8:47 PM Reply   
How about blowing that I walked up hill both ways story out the water. 2 Sets on Dec 20th... Suck It!

There is a pic of Paul's feet on my site that make me say OMG! Check it...
Old     (777cbr)      Join Date: Oct 2009       12-22-2009, 6:45 AM Reply   
If you look really closely in the above picture you can see a penguin on the shoreline 3/4 of the way to the left side of the picture. It was a marvelous adventure.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       12-22-2009, 6:20 PM Reply   
Josh, Dave you guys are hardcore! Nice pics

I havnt seen the sun in two weeks heres my pic of my santa sled leaving the artic circle (Prudhoe AK). This is was about 1:30'ish in the afteroon. So looking forward to some warmer weather, frostbite sucks

Upload
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-20-2010, 7:49 AM Reply   
Just in case any of you missed this and need a good laugh http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/262177/january-19-2010/stephen-bosworth Shima is a super star!
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       01-20-2010, 9:33 AM Reply   
Oh, way to go Josh! Thanks!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-14-2010, 12:42 PM Reply   
Shima ~~ Hope all is going well with you and the entire USA trying to bring us some gold home!

Well guys I have to say I almost missed the whole boat show this year. I only went on Friday and I spent so much time talking with everybody I never had a chance to check out all the boats. I did get a chance to meet and sit with Big Spence (pro photographer) and he almost fell out of his chair when I walked with and asked if he was the one and only Big Spence. Let me say that dude is crazy cool and really likes to talk with people. Next I got quite a bit of time with Scott Byerly and everything he has going on. He is crazy stoked to be strapped in again and it took quite a few people to convince him to do it again. He said he has been doing a lot of filming with the bindings on and video should be out soon. You can see how pashionate this guy is about wakeboarding and there is a ton more coming up with him involved. You should have seen him when I thanked him for bringing the Teak back on his 210. He said everybody was against it but he had his push and made it happen.
Well the sun in out and the family and I are going to soak some up with the dogs. Have a great week UT.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-22-2010, 2:48 PM Reply   
Wow is this a great site to see or what!!!
Upload
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-22-2010, 2:56 PM Reply   
Yeah. It's saved me from getting everyone together for an after work trip when it was blown out.
Old     (davee22ve)      Join Date: Nov 2007       02-25-2010, 7:16 PM Reply   
How is everyone in Utah. Its Dave from Az I was up for a few months last year. It looks like we are coming back up on march 8th if the weather allows it. I am bringing my gear and should be there most of the summer. If anyone needs a third let me know me number is 480-330-1694.

How have you been Josh?