Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Lakemiltonwake)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-05-2012, 6:20 PM Reply   
I will be in OKC for roughly 6 weeks starting March 20th for job training. I would like to bring my board down with me if I can find someone willing to give me a pull while I'm there. As far as I know, I will have all weekends off. I'll gladly come with appropriate gas money z/ help with the boat, whatever you need. I'm from the Northeast, So I will ride whatever weather you guys are willing to bear down there. If I don't get much response, I probably won't make the effort in bringing my gear down. So any crew down for picking up an extra rider from the NE?
Old     (ShipOfBacon)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-08-2012, 1:28 PM Reply   
I do not know of anybody that has taken their boats out yet. April is usually the earliest people will start to get the boats in the water and for me I do not get in until May. With that said your best bet might be the cable park, I am not sure they are open yet but it should be soon. Here is their contact information 405-850-5801
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-12-2012, 5:48 AM Reply   
I'd offer up but mine has to go to the interrior guy and the dealer for work and it looks like it'll be mid to late march before she's done.