Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (ahuser22)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-06-2004, 10:58 AM Reply   
Is everything alright with Dave and friends/family?

Aaron
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-06-2004, 11:40 AM Reply   
Yeah, we're good. We just had a bathtub incident last night. My daughter put her head in the water to rinse her hair (don't ask me why she was doing it face first) and her brother took the opportunity to do a full body slam on the back of her neck. The result was a nice cut in her chin that took five stitches to close and I was too tired when we finally got home to come up with a decent poll question! :-)
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       05-06-2004, 11:44 AM Reply   
hope everything is alright.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-06-2004, 12:05 PM Reply   
At least the blood all landed in the tub eh?

Dave, is your kid watching a lot of WWF wrestling? Little sisters always get even.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-06-2004, 12:21 PM Reply   
Technically, he's the "little" brother. However, despite the fact that he's still 2, he weighs 40 lbs. His sister is 5 and she weighs 43 lbs., so he's already been showing her who's boss.

The last pic I sent out of him to my family elicited the following comments from two of my brothers.

"He's starting to look like Dennis the Menace."

"He looks like he's thinking about the lunch money he's going to steal and the lockers he's going to bash in when he starts school."

That last one had me laughing my butt off.
Old    swass            05-06-2004, 12:41 PM Reply   
I bet that was kinda scary! I'm glad everything turned out OK.
Old     (tiger20)      Join Date: Sep 2001       05-06-2004, 3:13 PM Reply   
That poll today was classic...
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-06-2004, 8:06 PM Reply   
Dude, Dave is serious. His son could kick my ass! Ok that's not saying much but seriously, he's huge!

Sorry to here about your daughter Dave. Just let her know that every little kid needs a scar on the chin! She just got it over with!